Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Avikarin - Official Artist Search! by AnimalAtHeart

Based on Click to view
Artist AnimalAtHeart [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Avikarin - Official Artist Search!

Postby AnimalAtHeart » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:21 am

(Ah-vee-kah-rinz)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(wip links)
main page
Discord | Nursery | Shop | Archive | Growths | xOfficial Artist Searchx | Mod/Archivist Apps

What is an Avikarin?

Avikarins are a peculiar species with a mix of avian, and mammalian traits. As adults Avikarins stand at nearly three feet tall, with very muscular builds. They have strong wings and strong legs, and so are capable flight, along with being able to run at nearly 40mph for as long as 15 minutes. Their long tails are used for balence while flying and running. Their heads have a general canine shape to them, and have almost the exact teeth that a wolf would. Perhaps the oddest trait of this species, is the membrane on the edge of their tail, as no Avikarin EVER has ears, they evolved a rather strange way of "hearing". The transparent membranes are used like nets to "catch" soundwaves. Due to this, Avikarins are almost constantly waving their long tails back and fourth to catch the soundwaves. All Avikarin are covered in fur from head to toe with the exception of their feathered wings and tail membranes.

Welcome to the Avikarin Official artist search!
Here you can try out to become an official artist for the Avikarin species
1| Make at least 3 entries,
2| Entries can be claimed as an MYO
3| Please list ALL edits
4| Please use a cover!
5| Try to have at least one edited and one unedited entry!

Artists, If you are accepted, you will be able to make adopts for all users! You will recive (3) 5-10 edit Avikarin customs every month, but you must make at least (2) community adopts a month!
The (3) special custom Avikarin reset the first of every month and do not stack
not very active anymore...
Gryph/Cricket/Ammie | they/them
you can pm me, but it may take me a while to get back to you
toyhouse | tumblr | artfight
AnimalAtHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups