Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1418

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:17 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

To win this cat, please tell me what this cat dreams about. You can do art OR writing, limit is 2 art peices or 500 words. I will be judging on quality, so sometimes less is more. C: Prettying up is encouraged!

End Date:Feb.2nd at 11:59 pm CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b] What do they dream about?;;[/b]

Username:howlingtothestars
Cat Name: Sootstep
Clan: Cinderclan

Description: A black and white shorthair with soft green eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Sat May 04, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1418

Postby Kazin » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:31 am

nevermind, good luck to everyone!
Last edited by Kazin on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:31 am

Username;; SurgeFire
Cat Name;; Badgerstep
Gender;; Male
Age;; 16 Moons
Clan;; AsterClan
Rank;; Warrior

What do they dream about?;;
imagine. wrote:

ImageImage

(lyrics are from 'amygdala's rag doll' by GHOST but i can't find a video that doesn't need a trypophobia warning ;c) style change is on purpose aha
Last edited by SurgeFire on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 am

Dropping out
Last edited by mewmew. on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:11 am

Username;;
kiffell
Cat Name;;
Arcticcascade (soon to be arcticstar)
Gender;;
she-cat
Age;;
43 moons
Clan;;
Breezeclan for now
https://kiffell-breezeclan.weebly.com/
Rank;;
warrior

res with starting her own clan
Last edited by kiffell on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:24 am

Username;; NaCl
Cat Name;; Marblestorm
Gender;; female
Age;; 49 moons
Clan;; Fadedclan
Rank;; Warrior

What do they dream about?;; wip
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:17 am

Username;; howlingtothestars
Cat Name;; Sootstep
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 42 moons
Clan;; Cinderclan
Rank;; Guardian

He slowly slipped into the den, hesitating for a moment before gliding down to rest on the nest of moss, his eyelids and heart heavy. As the darkness slowly consumed his conscious thoughts, his eyes drifted up to the opening of the den, locking on to the sight of the faintly twinkling stars.

The world lurched and jolted, its colors shifting and smearing as his subconscious won over, dragging his mind into the land between lands. The sky was clear, a soft and radiant warmth trickling from the sun above and dancing with the wind and grass. The scents of summer rushed towards him, stroking his nose and pelt with the nostalgic smile of the past as his eyes slowly opened, accepting the bright colors of the perfect day, and resting upon her.

The kit was small, a cautious squint keeping her luminous green eyes partially concealed as she surveyed the grass from the safety of his side. Warmth rushed him, flowing down his spine and filling his organs, lifting the great chains which bound his heart as a smile grew on his face. "Ashkit, what are you doing?"

His daughter looked up at him and smiled broadly. "I'm standing guard, like you!" She beamed, her tail swaying behind her, and Sootstep's heart melted as the kit rubbed against his side, purring.

"Well, one day you will grow strong enough to stand beside me and help me keep guard, but today you should sleep."

She fell silent beside him, her body leaning against his as her breathing slowly leveled. A claw of darkness slowly tore open his chest, placing fear into his heart as light illuminated the grass beyond his daughter. He fought it, trying to keep is eyes on her, by they slowly slid up and met with the starclan cat's firm and unforgiving gaze.

The faint words drifted in, riding the wind with darkness in tow. "Sootstep. . . you know what must be done. . ."

His mouth opened to speak, to tell the spirit no, but only strained gurgles escaped from within him as tears began to blur his vision.

"Daddy?"

The small voice echoed around him. The starclan cat nodded slowly, as if to thank him, and slowly vanished. Tears flooding his eyes, Sootstep looked down and stared in horror and guilt at his daughter, her small eyes peering up at him as saliva leaked from her mouth from the poisonous berries.

"Why did you do it?"

A paw touched his shoulder and Sootstep lurched awake with a gasp, his eyes wet and his vision foggy. Frostheart jumped back, her small tail held upright. "Sootstep? You were crying out... are you okay?"

Gasping, Sootstep slowly looked down at his paws. He steadied his breathing after a moment and nodded with closed eyes. "Yes... it was just a bad dream..."
Last edited by Hail. on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:49 am

Username;; Alucardigan
Cat Name;; Shriketalon
Gender;; male
Age;; 36 moons
Clan;; Valin Enclave
Rank;; Member / Meie

Last edited by Alucardigan on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:33 pm

username: alokesti
    cat name: ternflight
    clan: rushclan

what do they dream about?: [397/500]
    the sun was beating down on the desert sand, heating the paws of ternflight. he limped as quickly as a cat could on hot sand, his eyes desperately darting around for someplace cool to rest his paws. that’s when he saw it, the green of the trees standing out in the middle of this bland desert environment. ternflight scurried through the sweltering heat and felt relief as his burning paw pads struck the coolness and softness of grass. ‘what an odd place for a patch of forest to be,’ the cat thought to himself. he began to explore, his green eyes taking in his surroundings: giant trees with thick trunks and branches, odd looking lizard-like creatures scurrying around on the soft forest floor, the sound of flowing water. ternflight's ears perked up at the sound of the water. he did not realize until now that he was feeling a little parched. he limped, his paws still sore from the hot sand, until he saw the most beautiful sight that his green eyes had ever taken in. right in front of him was a gigantic waterfall with amazing blue water flowing over it. ternflight got a little giddy and he jogged towards the edge of the pool and took a deep breath in, taking in the scent of the fresh water and then he jumped. the water felt cool and refreshing on his hot paws and pelt but something odd was beginning to happen. he felt himself being tugged deeper and deeper into the beautiful water. he was nearly to the bottom and he was giving up all hope so he closed his eyes tightly and prayed to starclan.
    when ternflight opened them he jolted up, taking in his surroundings. he heard laughing but could not focus because he was beginning to feel faint. ternflight felt cold water still being poured on him and that was when he realized that he had been dreaming and his denmates were playing a prank on him. he pinned his ears and squinted his eyes as he noticed one was still pouring cold water over him from a leaf. “hey, quit that lionstripe,” he growled.
    awe, did we disturb your peaceful dream?” the yellow she cat mocked, a giggle falling off her lips. ternflight rolled his eyes and stomped out of the den, noticeably angry from being awoken from his splendid dream.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hengst » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:30 pm

Username;; Hengst
    Cat Name;; Magpiefrost
    Gender;; Cisfemale (She/her)
    Age;; 48 moons
    Clan;; Plagueclan
    Rank;; Warrior

What do they dream about?;; Have you ever felt so totally and utterly helpless that it nearly broke you in two?

Magpiefrost hesitantly stepped through the exit, surveying the landscape of blank, muted blue before her. She knew she was in a dream, and felt the translucent touch of her paws against a ground which was not real. The faint tugging of her mind trying to pull her back to reality she ignored almost religiously. It had been moons since she'd had the dream... this just had to be the time!

She bounded through the endless silvery-blue, eyes wide as she moved faster and faster. There, in the distance! Her breath caught in her chest. There he was... her son! Her son! He was alive, here in the dreamscape, held prisoner by Starclan as punishment for her actions! She knew this, she knew this... her breath hitched as he noticed her. A twisted wail escaped the apprentice as he scrambled towards her, and a sob escaped Magpiefrost's throat. Her baby... her baby... she ran faster and faster in his direction. But she was already fading again. Fear coursed through her as the distance between them closed and her consciousness dragged her away. No, no! It was happening again! If only she could touch her boy, she knew this horrible punishment... this curse... would be lifted. She had no proof of this, but the mocking laughter of the spirits around her was all she needed to solidify this belief. But the icy claws of life dragged her away. Just inches away from touching noses with her son, she awoke screaming, with tears streaming down her face. My baby! She hadn't been able to save him. She wasn't fast enough, wasn't strong enough. He was still trapped and alone.

She was still a failure. [300/500 words]
Hengst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me