Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

━ Lupian Adopts Artist Search by imperials

Based on Click to view
Artist imperials [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

━ Lupian Adopts Artist Search

Postby imperials » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:45 pm

◖fanclub • shop • edits • nursery • discord • artist search • nursery artist search◗
◖customs • suggestion thread • bank • growths/transfers • rulesstaff
Lupian (Singular: Lupin, Plural: Lupian or Lupians) are a widespread species of Canis. Canis Lupian was first
discovered in thelate 1950s and was classified as a critically endangered specie. with controlled breeding,
sanctuaries, and reserves, this once pitiful species is now flourishing. Lupians are highly intelligent canines
with an incredible talent of being as agile as a cat and as courageous as a wolf. though having the heart of a
wolf, these creatures are fairly timid and easy to domesticate. due to their trusting nature though, these poor
creatures are often sought out for and killed in mass numbers for the collection of their tails and back crests.

Lupians typically live within any climate but a temperate one is where most are found in. They can be found
in large packs or alone. Lupians typically collect things, specifically jewelry and other shiny objects. they typically
have shorter fur with large radar-like ears and medium sized noses. All Lupians have no hair on their tails. in
fact their tails resemble that of a gecko or salamander and are typically brightly colored! It is known that at
times of danger, Lupians will drop their tails and can regrow them back over time!

OFFICAL LUPIAN EDIT CHART

No Rarity (nr)
Weight,, Sclera, Heterochromia, Teeth, Claws, Whiskers, Tattoo (Cannot pass in breedings)

Standard (s)
Hair edits (that stay above jawline when wet), Backmanes, Standard Back Crest, No Tail Fur

Common (c)
Hair edits (that are past the jawline when wet), Custom Back Crest, Custom Tail, Longer Arm Fur

Uncommon (uc)
Long Fur, Fur on Tail, Custom Ears, Custom Nose, Custom Pupil, Custom Tongue, Eye Glow, Scales (on body),
Custom Arm/Tail Crests, Colorful Blood

Rare (r)
Extra limbs (up to 6 total), 1 Halo, Extra/Missing Eyes (up to 6 total), Missing Limbs (minimum of 2),
Body Glow, Two Tails, Height Mutation (munchkinism or reverse munchkinism), Horns (on head), Extra
Ears (max. 2 sets), Approved Natural Mutations (Goop, Two Noses, etc)

Legendary (leg)
Wings, Gemstones (on body), Transparency, Elemental Aspects, 3+ Tails (max. 9), Multiple Heads (max. 3),
Multiple Halos (max. 10), More than 6 limbs (max. 8), Exposed Bone, Gene Splicing, Form Changing,
Aquatic-Tail (Merpian - no back legs), Naga Tail (back legs = snake tail), more edits tbd.

RULES

Feel free to mark.

Please feel free to make as many entries as you please! though note that attention to detail and how
smoothly you are able to complete designs will be considered over quantity.

Link back to all previous entries.

Do NOT remove the FAKE sign.

Please have a list of edits under all your entries.

Do NOT place your entries under a cover. All designs placed under a cover will not be counted.

Do not color this in as your character, fursona, or anything other than a new design for the purpose of entering
this competition.

You may not sell create pre-made designs for a profit (DApoints, USD, c$, Pets, Art, etc). All designs here can be
used (with artists permission) for a MYO as long as the edits correspond to the MYO that you own.

All designs must be created in Oekaki.

Guest Artists will be chosen over time. Once you are chosen, you must create no less than 2 adopts in a month
and no more than five. You will receive and Guest Artist MYO Slot (Which is the equivalent to a 1 Rare MYO).
This Slot can be traded or sold. After your month trial has ended, the staff will unanimously vote as to
if you will become an Artist. If any 'funny play' is found, (bribes, etc) you will be immediately disqualified and
any current Lupians owned will be readopted/rehomed and you will be banned from all Lupian platforms.

Last edited by imperials on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve

Postby imperials » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:46 pm

little safety reserve
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━ Lupian Adopts Artist Search

Postby cautiousculpeo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:35 am

oooo, i am interested in possibly doing this! Im going to try to work the Oekaki on my laptop for the first time in 3 years.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:15 pm

bump
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:41 pm

imperials wrote:
bump
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:17 am

mark!! <3
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me