Based on Click to view
Artist Bean_Cake [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Species Nursery Lines

Postby Bean_Cake » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:51 am

Here are the finished nursery lines for the species, ive also added some info about the eggs and babies that you are free to change to your liking. :D

Includes::

- tall ears= develop into Rabbit or bunny ears
- small ears= develop into cat or short ears
- long ears= develop into Mid or long ears
- fluffball ears= A PPS trait

- Fluffball tail= develop into Rabbit, bunny or short tail
- Fluffy tail= develop into Cat, coon or fox tail
- Long tail= develop into Lion, Lizard or Rat

- Spots
- Stripes
- Halo

X horns
X wings
X claws

INFO::

- Mating season is during the Fall when the species mirages to warmer areas, Eggs are laid soon after and hatch in the winter months. Because of this, egg shells will grow a fur like substance at their base that helps incubate them and keep them warm in the low temperatures.

- Babies are often called Kits or Mellows due to their soft coos that they make to communicate, along with their super fluffy fur! Kits will develop thick fluffy coats when they're young to keep them warm through late winter and spring, their coats are also a pale color. As kits age they slowly lose their extra fur, traits will develop, fur will become darker and more defined, horns and wings could grow, and halos take shape.

Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Species Nursery Lines

Postby Bunny!! » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:27 am

bean,, o m g I cannot even begin to explain how much love I have for your art and such right now!! They look great and I love the concepts!! I think I'll have to pronounce the winner sooner, I dont think that anyone else can come closer to the concept :shock: ill reply to that dm after this but oml thank you so much!! nvm Tbh this is perfect
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi Beany! I know that isn't your user I just like saying 'beany' it is officially February 1st meaning the contest is over!

I'm sure we all saw this coming from miles away; you are the first place winner! I cannot begin to explain how excited I've been to end this contest so I can love these lines! You really did so much. My expextations where pretty low for this contest at firsr but the moment I saw your entry, I was in awe. I was fangirling a little because I've been a ghost admirer of your art for a pretty long time : ) thank you so much for a quality entry! <3

As part of the winning prizes I wanna also offer you a full time artist position if you'd like it, and 10 free myo any rarity customs once everything is set up. I'll be sending your prize soon!

- Lilly
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bean_Cake » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:27 pm

Lilly Howlter wrote:
Hi Beany! I know that isn't your user I just like saying 'beany' it is officially February 1st meaning the contest is over!

I'm sure we all saw this coming from miles away; you are the first place winner! I cannot begin to explain how excited I've been to end this contest so I can love these lines! You really did so much. My expextations where pretty low for this contest at firsr but the moment I saw your entry, I was in awe. I was fangirling a little because I've been a ghost admirer of your art for a pretty long time : ) thank you so much for a quality entry! <3

As part of the winning prizes I wanna also offer you a full time artist position if you'd like it, and 10 free myo any rarity customs once everything is set up. I'll be sending your prize soon!

- Lilly

Thank you so much, im very happy that you liked my entry! when im in the mood to create some lines I love to browse the comps page and help out others if I can. I ghost admirer a lot others artists myself, don't be afraid to PM me if you're ever looking for art, I honestly don't have a mean bone in my body. :lol:
I would love to be an artist for this species as well, im not on all the time but I would love to stop in when I can and help out. If you'd like any assistance with other lines or info for the species just let me know! :D

PS: you may call me Beany if you'd like, my cat's name is beans and i have many names for him :)

-Bean
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 am

Im having issues with the names if you have suggestions uwu, I have big planes for the lore and stuff and plan to have things up and running very quickly I just need a name to kick things into action. And yeah you'll be added to the thread and you can create adopts whenever you'd like, which wI'll be so beautiful im sure <3 youre so nice

Last bumped by Bunny!! on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 am.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me