Amarog #050!! - Closed! Winner posted! by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Amarog #050!! - Closed! Winner posted!

Postby Hail. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:52 pm

What Are Amarogs?

Amarogs are a closed adoptable non-profit species. They are wolf-like with large, muscular forearms, heavy tails, and hind legs made of a strange hard shadow. They are a cursed species found all around the world, forming packs or remaining solitary.

Since Amarogs are a closed species, you cannot simply make one of your own. Please read the species rules and information to learn about how to adopt one, or how to obtain a custom.

Woo hoo!! We have reached 50 Amarogs!!! Cyberdragon725 and I talked a bit because I wanted to do something a little special to say thank you to everyone for your patience and to celebrate our first landmark!

This Amarog (open to all!) is an unlimited impress me starting with one of the following lines:

"The horse came back alone..."
"The old house, with its wildly overgrown garden, was silent and secretive."
"The accident wasn't (his/her) fault"
"She/He had the urge to clear the ground, to look out and see nothing."
"He kept absolutely still as the footsteps got louder."

(prompts from writingexercises.co.uk)

--Note: All CS and Amarog rules apply; writing and art must be appropriate for CS and no NSFW material is permitted--

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Humanity:[/b]
[b]Were they cursed or bitten?:[/b]

//Tip: Art is good but it isn't everything! Character development is core! Tell me a story that makes me connect with your character (be it in a happy and good way, or in a scary way). I want to be able to visualize your character as a living being/beast. Art isn't required, though it can help boost emotions/scenes displayed in writing! If you do decide to use art, try to avoid "filler" art (ie: facial expressions, simple smiling images w/ no story purpose, etc). Try to make the pieces meaningful and use them to compliment the writing, rather than the writing complimenting the art.

You may use: coding, music, gifs/animations, art, stories, off-thread forms
You may not use: off-site forms, work that is not free use (ie: images, gifs, videos that the artist requested to not be used/aren't available for free use.)

Always remember to credit!!!

End Date: 2/28/19

--
    --

Name: Trevi
    Humanity: Mid-High
    Owner: 884858 (Stormowalf)
    Owned On: 3/8/19

Genotype: Ggc/Blbl/Hh/Pbpb/Mo
    Phenotype: A brown Amarog with gold eyes, piebald, and mosaic
    Ranking: Rare Amarog

Origin: Bitten
    Lineage
    ------------------------------------------ SSS: Unknown
    ----------------- SS: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Unknown
    Sire: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Unknown
    ----------------- SD: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Unknown

------------------------------------------ DSS: Unknown
    ----------------- DS: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Unknown
    Dam: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Unknown
    ----------------- DD: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Unknown
Last edited by Hail. on Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amarog #050!! - Open

Postby Krycifer » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Username: BleakBuck
Name: Jabari
Humanity: Mid-High
Were they cursed or bitten?: He was bitten.

The Story:
This is a story of Jabari's last recalled moments before becoming an Amarog. At this current time, he hasn't been one for very long, and, just like before, is still hanging on by a thread.
"The old house, with its wildly overgrown garden, was silent and secretive.
It was the perfect place to hide out. Jabari, with his two other friends, Blake and Riley, were taking cover. The preceding afternoon had consisted of an intense pursuit from a gang in the rundown area of a once great urban city. Part of that city was still in operation, but it was under quarantine and very few people were allowed in or out. Jabari was originally out trying to find supplies to bring back to his group, being that Riley was injured, and Blake was getting dehydrated. The three of them had chosen a life away from the majority population since the people in power trying to govern what remained of the human race were quickly becoming corrupt. They were only out for themselves and they made decisions based on themselves, and not for the community. Jabari was originally reluctant to leave, but once he had a sit-down and some time to think he realized it was a "pick your poison" situation and he felt like he would do better off away from what civilization was trying to patch up. Blake and Riley were both friends from his childhood and they were raised in a countryside area around 75 miles east of where the ruined urban city was. Way back at that time, humanity was only beginning to falter.
Back to the current situation, Jabari was struggling to get a hold of himself. They had only been in the old house for about an hour after running away from the rival gang that had challenged him for a small cache of a mix of food and medicine that had been left for some time. The three were originally holed up in a small cave that had formed as large buildings began to collapse into the subway systems of a once-great city, but after being nearly caught, Jabari decided to play it safe and move his friends to a new location.
"We can't stay here for long, we need to get moving. I used to hear rumors that areas out west have a decent enough amount of resources, we would just have to find a place to hide. Areas farther to the east are being more densely crowded since there were pre-established cities, so most people find that easiest to go to. I just know that the longer we stay here, our chances of being caught become higher." Jabari began to devise a plan out of his anxiety. Blake quickly retaliated in frustration.
"We won't be able to move fast enough to get out without being caught. Riley's leg isn't getting any better and sitting here sucking my own spit isn't making me any less thirsty. I know you hate it, but you need to try again."
Jabari simply grunted back and crawled below a window to take a peek outside. He knew that Blake was right, but he was also terrified of being caught and finding himself unable to escape again. He also didn't want to put his friends lives in danger with rival gangs- but staying here wouldn't help any of them either. He observed the dim formations outside- the moon was high in the sky, and its light blanketed everything because of the fog on the ground.
"Fine, I can try again." Jabari said quickly before crawling to the back door. Blake simply gave him a nod then returned his attention to Riley, who was trying to sleep through the pain from her leg. It had been scraped badly after walking over a pit filled with jagged rocks that had been covered from the top to catch prey. Luckily for her, Blake and Jabari had been there beside her to help her out. Her wounds had been wrapped with gauze, but that wasn't enough to fight off an infection, which was beginning to fester within her leg.
With that thought in mind, the strongest of them all set off in search for something, anything. He knew he had to keep a low profile so as not to attract any unwanted attention. Stalking through the lightened up fog was an almost surreal experience as he made his way down the hill that was behind the house. Once reaching the bottom and quietly walking along for about half a mile, a sound caught Jabari's attention- the sound of running water, perhaps a small stream or a pipe that had been worn down from a lack of maintenance.
No matter what it was, he knew he had to go to it. Assuming a crouching stance, he stealthily carried on. He ended up finding himself to the side of a house that was essentially split in half, probably from a strike of lightning. The sound was coming from the basement of the house.
Jabari took one step inside before feeling a pang of regret as an inhumane sound of alarm also sprang from the basement, covering up the sound of the running water. The human stood very, very still as more shifting below him occurred with more growling. He was in a panic and holding his breath, looking all around him to identify what the beastly sounds were coming from. Little did he know, two small yellow glowing eyes were peering up at him through a crack in the foundation of the house.
These could be the beasts of Kaiyiali, said to take refuge in forsaken areas of past human civilization, thought Jabari. He took one step backwards, in an attempt to exit the house, before hearing a loud snap followed by heavy pounding footsteps. Before he knew it, a smelly, matted Amarog was on top of him in a flurry, snapping its teeth and swinging its tail. The human tried to push back with all of his might, trying to roll over and force the beasts head to one side or another to throw it over so he could get a chance to escape.
Through the struggling and fighting, a sudden sharp and stinging pain hit Jabari's shoulder. The Amarog had sunk its teeth deep into his shoulder, saliva dripping out of its mouth and coating the wound, making it more painful. A strained cry came from the loser in the battle, but to his surprise, after a few seconds the pressure released and the beast yelped and took off down the street. The human was still in shock as he laid on the ground staring up at a part of the ceiling of the house and the sky.
The next while was a blur for him. He managed to get up, and, tightly gripping his shoulder, attempted to return to his friends for help, but his consciousness never allowed him to recall anything that happened past halfway up the hill to the old house. The next thing he knew, his hands were far out of proportion, he had a tail, his body was covered in fur, and his snout was long. His first thoughts among this new consciousness were of thirst, hunger, and loneliness."

As an Amarog:
Jabari's eyes opened softly, blinking a few times to adjust to the dawn sky. He took a deep breath in followed by a deeper exhale. He was on his back and little yellow things were in the sides of his vision. He turned his head to find that he was laying in a wheat field, with the tall plants rising above him. He lifted his hand and immediately got a pang of anxiety. What the-... He thought as he lifted up his other hand, next to the first one. They were absolutely massive. With a grunt as he pushed himself up, he continued to observe his new hands, arms, and body. He tried to speak, but as he did his voice came out very... beastly. He huffed out of frustration and stopped speaking quickly. A sharp headache was piercing the back of his head and as he went to touch it, he pulled his hand back in pain and observed blood on his oversized fingers. He had hit his head somehow. Jabari shook his head gently and shut his eyes tightly. He didn't want to believe any of this was real- he couldn't. He started walking aimlessly, trying to think about what to do next. A sharp pain of hunger and thirst hit his stomach after a few steps. He looked up and observed trees surrounding the wheat field. Maybe I can find something over there, he thought to himself. Continuing at slow but steady pace, he made it to the edge of the clearing. To his luck, he found a half eaten squirrel laying next to the trunk of a pine tree. He picked it up and felt slightly disgusted, but being as desperate as he was, he put it in his mouth and- wait a second, why is my mouth so long? he thought and began to realize that it wasn't just his hands or his feet. He continued holding the squirrel next to his mouth as he tried to let everything settle in. Jabari dropped the squirrel and slumped down, being overcome with sadness. He was alone, hungry, in pain, and not what he used to be. He didn't know what to do or where to go- he felt hopeless. He couldn't go back to try to find his friends- he didn't even know where he himself was, and he didn't know how they would react to finding out what he had become. He made another angry snarl at himself before deciding to climb the tree he had found the squirrel under and find a thick branch to rest on. It was all he could think of to do, and it was much better than sleeping in an open field where he was vulnerable. Deep inside, he was hoping that he would wake up from a nightmare, but the next time he woke up, everything was the same.

**Gifs from The Last Of US, a NaughtyDog post-apocalyptic game.**
Last edited by Krycifer on Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:36 am, edited 14 times in total.
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlleyBalley » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 am

-Elder David A. Bednar

Username: AlleyBalley
Name: Trevor L. Blacksnake
Humanity: High
Cursed or bitten: Bitten

A twisted memory wrote:
I held my hand up to my face, my clay-stained hands were tinged red. A mess lay on the floor in front of me, tainting my whole space red. It wasn't my fault, right? They attacked me first... or did I? Sirens approached from outside, a customer crouched in the corner clutching their phone, terrified. It wasn't my fault! I wasn't going to be arrested over this man's errors. My feet began to move before I knew what was happened. My pottery lay on the ground, smashed to bits and pieces. Was all my life's work gone, at the hands of just one man? I didn't have time to look, I grabbed the door frame and swung off to the left, running at top speeds. The small town I lived in whizzed past me. People stared at me as I ran, but their faces were blurred. I couldn't see their expressions. The road I had been following slowly turned to grass, but I kept running. I knew why I was running... I was running from my fear, my responsibility. Someone had to understand that I didn't do it! The woods were silent almost deadly and the trees seemed to glare at me for what I had done. "It wasn't my fault" I screamed, voice cracking. I brought my hands up to my face to find tears streaming down my face, how long had they been there? I shook my head and turned back to the town, I could still see it. I hadn't run far enough. My feet steered me further into the woods, parts that I had never seen before. The sun had started to yawn beneath the trees. A growing sense of fear began in me, what if something attacked me out here? I don't want to die this way! My fear had begun to feel numb, but the thought of dying out in the woods where no-one would find me brought it back to life. My legs started up again, running. This time they didn't know where to go, I must have run in circles or deeper into the woods or something because it only got darker and scarier. The moon stretched above my head, pushing the sun out of its room for the night. I couldn't see a thing... it was just black. I stopped running and slumped to the ground, hitting my head on a tree I didn't realize was there. I let out a long sigh and clutched my arms. It was cold, why was it so cold? I hadn't been outside this late in-- well, ever. My body shivered and I curled up as tightly as I could with my T-shirt. I whispered, "It wasn't my fault," over and over to myself in hopes I would be calmer by the morning, but the sounds countered my effort. Distant twigs snapping, bugs flying to and fro, birds stared at me with their large oval eyes. Everything hated me, they were all going out of their way-- just for me! A heavy footstep landed on the ground behind me. I froze completely, the whole forest fell quiet and watched the scene. The glaring trees smiled gleefully as a large black shape came from around the tree. Slobber greeted the ground as it took a large step towards what I assumed was me. I gasped suddenly, not realizing that my breath was captive inside my lungs. Teeth sank into my calf and my brain kicked into full panic mode. I swung my free leg at the creature's face and felt it connect. The teeth dragged down on my skin then released. A monstrous roar swallowed the forest. I scrambled to my feet and ran into the darkness. A tree came out of no-where and grabbed me, holding me only for a moment. I pushed away and ran for a long time, pushing past trees that were there to stop me. I heard no footsteps behind me so the thing must not have followed. I looked up and was greeted by the moon and many eyes following me from the trees. Something was changing inside of me, I felt it. I shook my head and sat down in the dark once again, hoping that the creature was long gone. I couldn't tell my eyes were closed for a long time until they opened in the morning. Everything was so bright... is that my hand...? It looks so... big...

Moving forward: Ever since Trevor became an amarog he has felt immensely guilty, sulking around the forest with his head down. He continues to contemplate going into town and attempting to confess or start up his business again, but with his large hands and appearance, everything has changed. Trevor is determined to be able to be a potter once more, as it was what he loved doing. He sticks to the rivers and lakes, only moving when someone wanders too close, so he can practice making mud sculptures. He secretly hopes someone from the village will find him and recognize him.
Last edited by AlleyBalley on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commissions OPEN (Tumblr) (Deviantart)
Tumblr| Minecraft askblog (Tumblr) (Twitter)
Deviantart| Twitch| Youtube| Patreon
AlleyBalley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:50 pm

Username: plantfood
      Name: Jarith
      Humanity: low
      Were they cursed or bitten?: cursed

He kept absolutely still as the footsteps got louder. The branches of the shrub dug lightly into his back, causing an impulse to itch that he apprehensively ignored. He knew that the rustling of his cover would cause suspicion to the approaching creature and it wasn't a gamble he was presently willing to take. Grass quietly pressed into the dusky earth and the snuffling of a nose signaled that it was getting closer. A paw entered his sight and- pounce!

The German Shepherd from outside the bush was certainly surprised considering that a beast nearly 4 times its size came leaping out the of the bramble in front of it. It seemed a little unimpressed by Jarith's poor landing, though, which sent him tumbling across the path into the underbrush right on the other side. The smaller animal, curious about Jarith, padded over to sniff the upside-down Amarog whose tail was slowly wagging. The dog bent its head low and looked at him curiously before sitting down a few feet away.

Jarith scrambled back to his feet and jumped out once more from the reddened sunset woods, letting out a warped yip of excitement. His ears perked forward at his playmate as his tail kept wriggling gently behind him. It had been a while since the last time he saw the dog; time was ultimately lost on Jarith, but the infrequent intervals that the animals were able to share seemed to present him with something more significant than the monotone white noise of survival. He didn't know where it went when it wasn't out in the woods with him, but that wasn't really relevant. What mattered now was fun!

They quickly began circling each other, getting full whiffs of whatever they could before chasing each other throughout the winding course of trees and streams. Jarith caught scents of strange, delightful aromas that the dog brought with it like berry bushes brought tart fruit. He apparently lingered a bit too long, because the dog twisted it's ears and snarled as a warning into Jarith's muzzle. Amused by the tiny canine's indignation, he dropped into a playful stance and swiveled his tail into the pink sky.

The defensive demeanor of the shepherd was quickly replaced with one of amiability and it, too, let itself fall with its head to the ground and its rump waggling against the purplish shadows of the trees. It then jumped up and barked before racing off down the overgrown path further into the woods, getting a headstart on the Amarog that would soon be chasing after it.

----------------------

Ohoho, but that's not all! This a big ol wip >:^)
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:28 pm

Username: yuroshi
Name: Bain Goldacre
Humanity: low
Were they cursed or bitten?: cursed

Wip wip I’m so ready
Last edited by Yuroshi on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:09 am

Mark/bump!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormowalf » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Trevi - three streets

Stormowalf - (Tre - Hi ) - Male - 24 -mid high humanity - bitten
Originally from the town of Lacus, a small country town built around the lake,
Lacus, the town's namesake.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The wind gently caressed the soft petals of the brightly-coloured flowers in front of the store. The air smelled terribly of blood and disease as the curse epidemic spread towards Trevi's small town of Lacus.
Trehi gripped his broom tightly, his face grim as he slammed the doors of his florist shut. He knew that the cursed were coming, it was only a matter of time he became prey as well.
a few days before wrote: The town was quiet, it always was but today it was... eerie, the air smelt stale and faintly like that of blood.
The townspeople whispered that of the cursed and bitten beasts - Amarogs they called them. But Trevi wasn't even slightly worried. It was a myth, it had to be. The old folk used to whisper about "killer clowns" but those weren't real, surely these 'Amarogs" weren't either.
He had just left the grocers, clutching a big bag of vegetables and fruits
"Trevi.. Isn't it?" The old priest muttered
"Yes, father. I work as a florist around the corner" Trevi was clutching a big bag of groceries when Father O'Donnell came rushing over to him.
"Trevi, three streets. The name of the most beautiful, breath-taking fountain in the world, shame it depicts the Roman gods.. truly a shame... But you should be honored Trevi! It's not often someone is blessed with such a powerful name. Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!" Father smiled at him. Trevi smiled back nervously, he couldn't help but think that Father had some twisted intention.
" well, Trevi. You understand that there's been a rather... Unfortunate outbreak of the Amarog curse, correct?" Trevi flinched.
So it is real...
He tried his best to keep his composure and nodded enthusiastically.
"Blasted things really... They say a 'god' cursed humanity, folktales really. There is only one God, and He wouldn't curse humanity in this... unruly manner." Father scowled.
"Well, Trevi. I have a rather unique proposition for you," Father whispered, "And it is in your best interests to accept.."
Trevi was puzzled. Why did father come to him? Sure he himself was a religious man but he had never talked to Father O'Donnell face to face.
Father smiled slyly at his shocked expression, he whispered into the young florist's ear. Trevi flinched again, and nodded gravely.

But he had regretted this decision immensely.

The beasts clawed at the window of Trehi's pristine florists'. One of the damned beasts had smashed the small window at the door.
He had the urge to clear the ground, to look out and see nothing. But it wasn't that easy, and he himself knew it.

Father O'Donnell and his 'gang' had come by almost every day and captured each and every Amarog that passed by. Trevi's shop was placed conveniently by the boarder of the small town and the large forest that a large number of those beasts roamed.
Trevi didn't know what Father and his gang did to those beasts, even when he asked he was told that they'd "be dealt with accordingly"

Father O'Donnell was a sly creature himself, he had a tongue of silver. Trevi didn't want to admit it but he was so easily persuaded.
Father told him that it was what God truly wanted and that he would be doing God's work in his own little way. He regretted the decision almost immediately.
Every day he heard the pained howl and scream of the Amarogs, some of them talked. Trevi was terrified, was this... horrid business really what his God had wanted?
He became an insomniac, each day he shook under his bed covers. All he dreamed of these days was the horrible, piercing scream he heard constantly. He saw the face of a middle aged woman, her children reaching out for her, her nose shifted into a snout, her ears growing pointier. Her blue and grey eyes cried real, human tears as she begged Trehi, grabbed at his sleeve, "Please... Let me and my children be..."

Trevi grew guilty of the 'God's work' he was doing. He knew that these beasts were also once people, It did no good to just exterminate them... He spoke up, he forced open the sealed back door of his florists'. His eyes teared up at the stench, the horrid smell of pee and blood made him gag. There was a red Amarog on the floor, it's big forearms spread out next to it, it's breath coming out in ragged gasps.

"W-What are you doing," He screamed, "This was not a part of our bargain!"
The brute just looked at him with dead, bored eyes. He spoke in a gruff voice and threw down his thick, mesh gloves that he had just been wearing,
"Then you deal with it."
And the brute simply left but not without knocking the door behind him. The Amarog looked at him, it's icy eyes reflected a feral madness, it was hard to believe this beast was once a human, just like him. It was mad, like a dog infected with rabies. If it wanted food, it ate. If it felt endangered, it would flee. There was something so pure about the thought of the mad beast.

A deep rumble erupted from it's throat, slimy drool dripping from it's jaws. It was hungry, no doubt and Trevi was the only flesh-bearing thing around it. There was a flurry of hands and paws. He fought back of course. He wanted to live, even though his chances were so very slim.
He cried in pain as the beast bit his arm. It's powerful jaws locked around his arm and wouldn't let go. He kicked the beast, he screamed for help. It wasn't until he heard the front door of the florists' open that the beast let go.
He looked at the wound in fear. He cradled his arm as he whimpered. He'd heard the tales, the stories. A bite of an Amarog, a powerful and tragic weapon of a cursed beast.

The backdoor opened slowly, Trevi winced at the light as he looked at the shadowy figure at the door. The large beast had taken the chance to slip away in between the figure's legs.

"Oh Trevi my boy."

Father. He was gripping a chain and a collar in his hands.

"What are we to do with you."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNowxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When Trevi was found in the back of his florists', Father O'Donnell had ordered them to capture him. His transformation into an Amarog was slow and painful. They had him chained to the front of the church, with a sign above him saying "Obey, or else". None of the townsfolk moved forward to help him though, it was as if nobody cared about him. MAybe they were too scared to do anything, maybe they were paid to do so. He did not know
It wasn't apparent to Trevi until he had turned but Father O'Donnell had been locking up the other Amarogs and had been 'dealing with them', in an absolutely gruesome way. He was killing these magnificent beasts off in the name of God. He hated those beasts but no one knew exactly why. Perhaps it was better off like that.
After a while, Trevi was able to break free. The chain had rusted, it was a thick chain, if Trevi was still a human he would have never been able to break free, but his Amarog tail had smashed the rusted chain easily. He ran, he ran quickly away with his powerful forearms.

Trevi was free now, he had the world to explore if he wanted. He strayed far far away from his hometown, no one had cared when he was chained to the church. He had absolutely no reason to stay. He was free after all. Maybe he'd go travelling as he once wanted to when he was younger. It wouldn't be easy but he was willing to risk. He didn't have anything to lose.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Stormowalf on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝕟𝕠𝕥
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕎𝔼ℝ,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤
ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℕℂ𝔼

texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
kalons ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ friendo!
texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:19 am

Ends in six days! ^^

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:10 am

This will close about 9 hours after this post. If anyone needs an extension, please let me know at least 3 hours before the close time.

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Closed! I should have the winner by tomorrow!

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c: