Nox | #129 by Boomer1414

Based on Click to view
Artist Boomer1414 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nox | #129

Postby Boomer1414 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:15 am

Nox are adoptable canines, focused on character development and world building! Lots of adopts out there just make characters for people to have, but we want you to actually use these fellas! Anyone is welcome to join!

This Nox is up for adoption!
Hello!
To adopt this Nox give me a small description of their personality!
Who ever adopt's this Nox will get the art above of them!

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Pack:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] -
Tan and Brown with little hints of highlights here and there
[b]Personality[/b]

End date: February 7th
Extras are allowed
Last edited by Boomer1414 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴡʜɪʟᴇ, xxxxx
xx ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇᴅ.
━━━━xxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━

allie! she/her
hi i'm allie! i have two dogs,
a cat, and a mouse ! i love
animals and art! you can pm
me about commissions, art
trades, and questions about
my art, etc!
baby angela peach
free art shop!
art shop!

⇐ art by me ♡

━━━xxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━
Boomer1414

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nox | #129

Postby ellipses » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 am

Username: classy n flashy
Name: Lark
Pack: The Purified Ones
Description: - Tan and Brown with little hints of highlights here and there
Personality: As the oldest member of the pack, Lark finds it his responsibility to be the voice of reason and wisdom. Since most of his packmates are brutish, oftentimes going with their gut instincts rather than thinking things through, Lark takes the more logical, pragmatic approach, and prefers to hear both sides of the story in a dispute. He's mostly pacifistic, but knows when to accept that violence is necessary.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosslynRouge » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:33 pm

Username: RosslynRouge
Name: Iris
Pack: Arcadian Equinox
Description: Tan and Brown with little hints of highlights here and there
Personality Iris is amicable and laid-back, and knows every pack member personally. She makes sure to greet every Nox she sees, and plays with the pack's pups every day. While she hunts for the pack, she has little interest in fighting unless the life of another is truly under threat. She is an almost motherly figure, caring deeply for her friends, regarding them rather as her family.

She enjoys learning, and her curiosity is never satisfied. For this reason she became a traveller; never staying in one place for too long, she has seen landscapes other Nox could not dream of. From deserts and mountains to beaches and cities, Iris has been to every place there could be. The forest, however, caught her attention, due to the sheer number of new plants, animals, and places which she had never heard of before. She spends much of her time exploring, taking long walks through the maze of trees each morning.

Her experience in travelling to such a variety of locations makes her a brilliant storyteller; she loves to share her adventures with the pack, and the young Nox especially are always thrilled to hear her wondrous tales. Her words are chosen with the utmost care, so that every recount inspires the minds of her audience. The pack members are always willing to hear her advice on matters, as she refuses to state an opinion she believes to be unnecessary or cruel.

Extra:
The green leaves of the forest were bright in the pleasant warmth of the late Spring sun. A gentle breeze rustled the leaves, carrying with it the scent of the flowers that grew in colourful patches. Birds sang in the trees, fluttering between the limbs to catch the insects that would feed their chicks. The deer herds were abound with fauns, small and gangly, pressed closely to their mothers with every step.

Iris strolled happily through the soft sprouts of undergrowth, careful to avoid trampling the delicate stalks. She loved the forest in Spring, when new life was abundant. Especially after the bitterness of Winter, it was always pleasant when the first plants began to bloom: every Nox became cheerful, and, just for a week, there was not a single dispute within the pack.

She sat down in a beam of light, basking in the radiance.

Her ear twitched at a sudden sound, and she dismissed it as just another call of the birds. When she heard it again, though, she realised what it was; the whine of a pup.

Iris sniffed the air, following the sound as a guide. The whining was now within a few paces of her, and she paused in thought. She needed to avoid scaring the pup if she was going to help them.

"Hello?" she called out softly, searching for any sign of the young Nox.

Seeing nothing, she stated, "It's alright, I'm here to help you."

There was a gentle rustling, and a small, fluffy pup peered at her from behind a log.

"Do you... know where my parents are?" the pup asked in a small voice, her head held low.

Iris slowly approached her as she said, "I'm afraid not. When did you last see them?"

"Three days ago, I think... they said they were just going hunting! I need to find them!" she cried, ears flat.

The older Nox knew nothing good could've happened to them. No parents would leave a pup this young for so long, especially after just going out hunting. She sat down and lowered her head to be level with the pup.

"Why don't you come with me for now, and my friends and I can look after you while we look for your parents?" she offered gently.

The pup slowly emerged from her hiding spot.

"You... promise you'll find them?"

Iris sighed.

"I'm afraid I can't promise that, dear. But I can promise that we'll do everything we can to try."

The young Nox stared at her for a moment, looking disappointed. Then she suddenly perked up.

"Alright, I'll come with you. I'm Dia, by the way. What's your name?"

The brown Nox smiled, watching the pup finally begin to wag her tail.

"I'm Iris. And I promise, Dia, I'll try my best to find your parents."
Last edited by RosslynRouge on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:41 am

Username: .:basketcase:.
Name: Achilles
Pack: The Frosted Lilies
Description: -
Personality lively, sensitive, considerate, imaginative, reckless,
Last edited by bsktcase on Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am

Username: Ravenshadow17
Name: Liv
Pack: Nox's of Lunaria

Personality Liv is a very easygoing and cheerful Nox who is always willing to have fun or to try something knew. She will do just about anything to cheer up one of her pack-mates and nothing makes her happier than bringing a smile to another's face. Liv is the kind of Nox who will spend hours listening to a friend's problems, offer advice, and then help them move on and feel better. She can often be found making friends with all manners of creatures due to her warm presence. Liv enjoys silly fun, running through the rain, and just enjoying life and having no regrets. Her joy is easy to inspire and is hard to resist. It is also quite contagious. Not many Nox's can resist her natural charm but Live just welcomes all new friends with open paws. She is never one to turn her back on anyone seeking aid, friendship, or just some fun. Liv is very loyal and loving with her pack and can be very protective of her friends. Seeing her friends in pain is one of the few things that can make this cheerful nox angry.

Extras:

History: Liv was actually born on the Isle of Lunaria. She belonged to a small pack consisting of her parents and siblings. She grew up running through the forest, and learning all there was to know about her island home. However, when she became an adult she set out on her own to see new sights and to meet new friends. Her family let her go with well wishes and cheers of good luck. The young Nox then traveled across the island where she met Inias and Trix. The small pack peaked her curiosity and she admired Inias' dream for uniting the island. Just after a few days of meeting them, Liv decided to stay and join this growing pack. She wanted to help them bring joy to the Isle. Ever since then she has become the light of the pack, always making sure that Inias and Trix never get lost in their pasts. She has become the pack's Lead Hunter and has never been happier.

Strengths: An excellent hunter, great interpersonal skills, fast, agile
Weaknesses: Not the best fighter
Likes: Making others laugh, having fun, exploring new places and things, helping others
Dislikes: Seeing her friends in any form of pain, not being able to help someone
Dreams: Of one day convincing her family to join her current pack so that everyone she loves will be in one place.
Fears: She fears feeling regret.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:09 am

Image Image Image
Username: Yellow.
Name: Vega
Pack: New Moon
Strengths: Fighting, running, navigating
Weaknesses: teamwork, swimming, listening
Description: Tan and Brown with little hints of highlights here and there
Personality: Vega is a rather temperamental and stubborn Nox, she's known for setting off at the smallest of thing. Although her setting off is more just storming off, she doesn't lash out verbally or physically. Because of this she doesn't tend to make friends easily and is often seen on her own within the pack. For those who do happen to get past her hard outer shell and ignore her little out lashes, they are met with an extremely loyal Nox, not only to her pack but to her friends as well. Once she's accepted someone as a friend, the few she does, Vega is a little more careful around them trying to not to get mad or frustrated at things and if she does she always comes back quickly to apologize. Most of the time though she's out in the forest on her own, exploring and interacting with the wildlife, they don't set her off like some of the pack can.
Relations:
Lican- Vega has a working relationship with her alpha, she knows she has to listen to him and she respects him so it's not hard for her to do most of the time.
Sabrina- Not sure what to think of the alpha's mate due to the stories she's heard about her from the older pack members and what she remembers from when she was young, Vega tends to steer clear of the older fea.
Violet- While you would think Vega and Violet would get along quite well as they both like to be alone, this is not the case. Vega hates Violet and if she were to physically lash out at anyone, it would be her.
Marcus- One of the few Nox Vega considers her friend, she is probably closest to Marcus, although she still can't understand why he chose Violet as his mate.

Last edited by Yellow. on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:37 am

Username: Lilly Howlter
Name: Dallas
Pack: Click
Personality:
Dallas is very quiet. She enjoys silence and peace. She carries an open mind and is always good for advice. She preferes be neutral in arguments and is a very important Nox in the pack.

I cannot draw Nox at all but I really am proud of the background.

Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormowalf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:54 pm

| Stormowalf | Equuleus; (the little horse) | Male | 3 years |
| The Corvus Tribe | Beta |

Personality: Equuleus is a fierce, spirited Nox with a taste for challenges and new experiences. He is always the first to suggest something new. However, he is not rash with his suggestions, he will take into the account of each pack member and is loved by the pack for that. Equuleus does make mistakes but his fierce personality makes him a headstrong beta to his alpha Ara.
History: Equuleus was born in an oasis, he grew up rolling in lush green grasses, climbing up the tall leafy palm trees and splashing around in the shallow lake. There were many other Noxes there but rarely were there fights. He had a sister and loving parents who coddled them when they were pups.
Equuleus, Latin for little horse was the nickname his parents gave him. He doesn't remember his original name, equuleus somehow stuck. But it was much more suiting for him, he figured. His fast nimble paws aided him constantly when chasing his older sister and catching prey.
But it wasn't long before his peaceful life in the desert was destroyed.
When he was 10 moons old, humans came along, they cut down every tree that swayed in the wind, the drained the lake of all of its water and took away every Nox they could find. Equuleus ran, he tried so hard to outrun them but he just couldn't escape their grasp. He was tossed into one of the cages along with three other Noxes in the human's vehicles and driven away from his beloved home. He was thankful that his family got away but he knew deep down that he would never see them again.

When the vehicle finally stopped, Equuleus was scared. Where was he? Why was he here? How could he escape?
The humans unlocked the cages and one by one, they took the noxes away. Equuleus had a plan, he didn't know if it would work but he had to try, it was his only chance.
The human finally got to his cage, he heard the loud click and it's hairless paw reached for the Black Nox next to him. Equuleus took the chance, he charged out of the cage and kicked away the human's paw, he raced into the stony streets and ran. He was determined to live free, not trapped in one of those cages.

He succeeded, his rash plan had somehow succeeded and he had gotten free.
Not long after, Equuleus had wandered into the deep forest where the Corvus Tribe resided. He had lost his home that day, but luckily, he had found another in the small pack of Noxes that lived deep in the forest

Artwork is b&w because I don't have my art supplies with me and just a pencil ;0;
𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝕟𝕠𝕥
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕎𝔼ℝ,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤
ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℕℂ𝔼

texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
kalons ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ friendo!
texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer1414 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:27 am

Closed for Judging!

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴡʜɪʟᴇ, xxxxx
xx ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇᴅ.
━━━━xxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━

allie! she/her
hi i'm allie! i have two dogs,
a cat, and a mouse ! i love
animals and art! you can pm
me about commissions, art
trades, and questions about
my art, etc!
baby angela peach
free art shop!
art shop!

⇐ art by me ♡