Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Be Brave by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Be Brave

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:06 am

*wipes sweat from forehead* I did it. I drew 5 cat heads. It was... INTERESTING. XD I'm so used to drawing humans so I think my animal art style looks like how I drew when I was 10. XD

BUT. It was all worth it for one of my best friend's, Swirl! I randomly felt like drawing all of her ADORABLE Warrior Cat OCs but since I stink at animal anatomy, IT'S JUST THEIR CUTE HEADS. XDD I was originally gonna SKETCH Scatterdrop and that's it but it turned into this instead. ^.^

I hope you like it, Swirl! Sorry I'm awful cats. >.< These were kinda just doodles but yeah, I had fun. ^-^

Timer is SOOOOO off (I got distracted by EXO music and talking to my sister), I used a mouse for this, and please do not steal or repost! Also, these are Swirlshine's characters so don't steal them! And Swirl can use this art for whatever she wants. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Be Brave

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:44 pm

OM.
LOST.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!! I can’t believe you drew all 5 of them - and amazingly, at that!! You even did their lil’ “hairstyles”, ahhhhhh! And the “Be Brave” works so well for Scatterdrop and it’s OWL CITY too and I love that phrase a ton and just.... askkagshsjstehhsyshsgaaggs

I ADORE this, seriously!!! This made my week tbh - ahh, you’re too sweet! *Hugsssss*
Thanks again - I seriously appreciate it a whole lot!! <333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Be Brave

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:14 am

Swirlshine wrote:OM.
LOST.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!! I can’t believe you drew all 5 of them - and amazingly, at that!! You even did their lil’ “hairstyles”, ahhhhhh! And the “Be Brave” works so well for Scatterdrop and it’s OWL CITY too and I love that phrase a ton and just.... askkagshsjstehhsyshsgaaggs

I ADORE this, seriously!!! This made my week tbh - ahh, you’re too sweet! *Hugsssss*
Thanks again - I seriously appreciate it a whole lot!! <333

*blushes and grins happily* I'm SO glad you like this! <3 Hehe, doing their hairstyles was a lot of fun!! ^-^ And YAYYY I'M GLAD IT WORKEDDDD! I remember how much you liked that song and thought it fit Scatterdrop too. <33

SERIOUSLY, I'M SO GLAD IT MADE YOU HAPPY!!! <333
You're welcomeeee! Thank YOU for having such flippin' awesome OCs! ^.^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me