Ivykit - Kit of Cinderclan by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Ivykit - Kit of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Meet Ivykit

Ivykit was taken from her mother Clear Storm after the she-cat showed clear and shocking hatred for the young kit due to her appearance and attempted to name her Halfkit. She was instead given to Hidden Flame, Clear Storm's former friend, to be raised and to feel the love she deserved.

Growing up alone wasn't a problem for Ivykit. Before her eyes opened, she remained close to Hidden Flame at all times, never not touching the she-cat at any point in time and relying on her for protection and warmth. Things were decent for the she-cat, though not grand. Hidden Flame and Ivykit resided in the far corner of the nursery, away from Clear Storm and Ivykit's siblings for Ivykit's protection, but there were no encounters which endangered or startled her in anyway.

When her eyes opened to reveal a bright orange which was akin to her father's, however, things took a turn for the worst. When she would attempt to play with Silverkit and Lilykit, she was met with a harsh hiss and near-strike from Clear Storm as Hidden Flame quickly snatched her away to protect her. Clear Storm's odd behavior rubbed off on Silverkit and Lilykit, who began to see the blue kit as something dangerous and began to avoid her as often as they could.

Though abandoned by her siblings, Ivykit wasn't too bothered; after all, the three didn't even know they were all related. She found comfort in Hidden Flame who played with her often and taught her many things. Ivykit dreams of apprenticeship when she can finally leave the nursery den to explore the woods around her home.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: