Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Orion by scarecrowz

Artist scarecrowz [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Orion

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:58 am

Orion! Champion Of The Cosmos!

Orion is a Golden Retriever who defends the Earth from all harm!
He has a superpower. Basically if he uses his teleportation, when he leaves the area they will have no memory of him. But if he casually walks into the place and leaves instead of teleportation, they will remember him. But like, if he teleports into a place, while he is there and not leaving they will still have memory of him. He is a very good boy who watches 80's cartoons and has keychains on his collar.

He was born in good ol' Texas. As a pup he was raised on a farm with another dog, Bully, a mutt. Orion and Bully had been trained to herd the sheep every morning. Whenever Orion was only about 7 months old there had been a prophecy in the stars. It was said that Orion would be gifted a power by the universe itself, as well as immortality, but it came with a cost. He could gain all of those things as long as he swore for all of his years he'd protect Earth from aliens. The universe had only chosen the wisest and most pure of heart for this task, and they knew Orion was ready for it. All he brought with him was a collection of 80's cartoons and keychains before being zapped off into space. That was way back in 1983, but yet immortality still makes him look not a day over 3 years! He is the Champion Of The Cosmos, and lives on a spaceship, ready to fight off evil. The keychains are all important.

The wolf was a keychain taken back from Yellowstone National Park whenever his owners visited about 10 years before Orion was born. He had taken it to remind him of his ancestors.

The little square is a picture of a sunset over the ocean. A trinket that has no known origin, just randomly there. Orion keeps it to remind him of the beauty of Earth.

The alien is the only keychain that isn't from Earth. He had bought it at a retail store about 5 galaxies away. He keeps it to remind him of his job.

Fun Fact: most of the stuff about Orion was inspired off of a dream! Basically in the dream me and my friend were discussing Voltron, a TV show i'm not interested in. I basically talked about how the 80's version was better and showed her a picture of the Ghostbusters 80's cartoon. I have no memory of what the golden retriever in the dream did, but all I remember was that there had been a golden retriever in that dream.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Orion

Postby arlecchino » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:51 am

sorry, but I have to stop by and share my love for this wonderful doggo.
    Orion is the goodest boy and deserves all the belly pats in the universe.

also, damn. this art is so beautiful. i love it
arlecchino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Orion

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:27 pm

Cipher wrote:
    sorry, but I have to stop by and share my love for this wonderful doggo.
    Orion is the goodest boy and deserves all the belly pats in the universe.

also, damn. this art is so beautiful. i love it

he honestly does??
like you know how many times he had to self sacrifice for the human race?? and all we do in return is make fortnite smh

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me