Based on Click to view
Artist revvington [gallery]
Time spent 8 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nova Readopt - WINNER PAGE 4!

Postby revvington » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:11 pm

Aaa I love my girl I just can't connect.

This will be an unlimited impress me comp!
Go wild!

This will end on the 9th of February!

Extended to the 1st of March!
Last edited by revvington on Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nova Readopt

Postby Softfeather_04 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:11 pm

Possible res
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Res with a flirty space princess who fell in love with my space mercenary, Sparrow, who didn't return the feelings but she sought after him anyways c;

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:21 pm

possible res
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:27 pm

VanossGaming//🇳​🇴​🇻​🇦​ ·🇲​🇦​🇩​🇪​🇴​🇳​· 🇱​🇦​ 🇱​🇺​🇳​🇪​//Female

ᙎᕼᗩT IS IT TᕼᗩT ᙏᗩKᙓS YOᙀ SO SᑭᙓᙅIᗩᒪ?

🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇩​🇴​🇳​·🇹​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇺​🇳​🇩​🇪​🇷​🇸​🇹​🇦​🇳​🇩​﹖ 🇮​·🇲​ 🇦​ 🇸​🇺​🇵​🇪​🇷​🇳​🇴​🇻​🇦​﹗​

When Everything Was Gone

Nova jolted awake with a start, the sparkling-furred Kalon still wrapped in her blanket as sirens wailed through the town. It was loud, too loud. She could barely hear anything else over the piercing cry. She whipped her head around frantically, looking for anything that might give a clue as to why the world was seemingly in a state of panic. She threw a shirt over her head, pulling pants on to follow. It only took a couple seconds to dress before Nova was rummaging in her closet, searching for her emergency bag. Her mother had always warned her that if anything were to ever befall their family, she should take the bag and come up with a plan, with or without the rest of her family. It was a sudden thump on the ground that resonated from up the stairs that brought Nova back to her terrifying reality. She peeked out of her doorway, looking to her left and her right before calling out.
“Mom? Pop?”
There was no response to her calls. Nova opened the door and carefully as she could, tiptoeing her way down the stairs. Upon making it to the bottom of the stairs she could visualise two shapes, moving about jerkily in the kitchen. It wasn’t until she flicked on the light that the realization of the situation hit her. Her mother tussling with another, almost rabid looking, kalon in the kitchen. It was her mother’s cry that sent chills running down her spine.
“Nova baby? Take Lysandra and run. Keep her safe. I love you both with all my heart!”
One look in the direction of the other Kalon was enough to get Nova moving. She ran as fast as she could to the nursery where her two year old daughter lay in her duck decorated onesie, somehow still asleep despite the awful noise.
“Come on Lysandra. Mommy needs you to wake up. We have to go.”
Nova scooped her daughter into her arms, swaddling her quickly, grabbing Lysandra’s favorite stuffed toy on the way out.
“Mommy?” Lysandra spoke softly into her mother’s fur, the sounds almost drowning out the kit’s whisper.
“I’m sorry honey. I’m so sorry.”
Nova raced to the car, not daring to look behind her at the kitchen, buckling Lysandra into her carseat. The ignition was started, the car roaring to life. Seconds felt like hours as the garage door opened, revealing the open road before them. Nova pulled the car out of the garage, watching as the house she’d grown up in faded into the distance, a figure with glowing eyes standing on the lawn. The streets were crowded. Car alarms added to the racket that was made. The screams in distant places, the monstrous warning wails, the rumbling of the engine as she drove, and Lysandra’s snores in the backseat. The radio was filled with news broadcasters, warning everyone who was still out about the dangers that lurked around the corner. How far had this disease truly spread? Nova had seen it blowing up on the news a few weeks ago, yet hadn’t thought much about it. It was just some small sickness that would be cured. Right? Nova drove for a good part of the night, passing the cars that stood idle like a hollow vision of what was once kalon-kind. It was on the side of a road, five miles from the nearest city that they ran out of gas.
“No no no you stupid car!”
The lights of the city glowed brightly in the distance. Nova grabbed the emergency bag, carefully taking a sleeping Lysandra into her arms. She padded along the road, watching lights of the neon capital city flicker on and off. They needed somewhere safe. As Nova approached the city and saw the walking figures she knew that wasn’t going to happen. They needed help. She needed help. So with her daughter in her arms, Nova slumped to her knees and wept. She wept for the world that was burning, for those like her who needed help, and for those who had passed at the paws of these monsters. She wept, for all that couldn’t be done. Yet a feeling overtook her soul. Hope. There was hope that she and Lysandra would see another day. Nova planned on it.

Whats yet to come:
Playlist
Moodboard
Relationships with the rest of the gang <3
Last edited by VanossGaming on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:31 pm

omph res
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:10 pm

markkkkkk
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:29 pm

Andromeda Gaunt | Gift of the Infinite | Alias: Nova
I am a completely normal, incredibly ordinary individual with absolutely nothing special about me.
That’s what you’re to say if anyone asks to tell them about me, okay? I’ve decided to trust you with the truth, and that is not something to take lightly. I promise you, this truth is not one that should be known. I shall not do any harm with it at all. My only goal is to make others happy, to do well by them. You understand? If you turn me in... there won’t be anyone else to take my place for the little ones. The ones with nothing... please, for their sake, don’t share this secret. I’m sure you already know by now.. but I’m magic. I have magic, and no matter what the king says, this doesn’t make me dangerous! I only want to take care of the children... please. Just let me explain to you what I do. I’m sure you’ll understand.

You weren’t quite sure what to expect, but when she reached forward into empty space, only to have a tarnished silver bracelet with a small silver narcissus flower materialize in her hand, you quickly realized that there was more to her than meets the eye.
Please, sit. I wish to tell you the truth, but it is a not a short tale. I wouldn’t like to tire you. Let me tell you a story, one of a little girl. A young child who discovered a power unlike any other. A girl who nearly lost everything, only to be saved... but at the expense of the one she loved most.

Her voice has changed now- it is world-weary, sad. Yet somehow, it isn’t broken. But as you look into her eyes, you see that she is very, very tired. Still, they draw you in as she begins to spin her tale.
(Click the image to go to the form)
Last edited by Yuroshi on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gloomurai » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:31 pm

mark

savannah any pronouns