Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lynxkit - Kit of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:05 pm

Meet Lynxkit

Lynxkit was found abandoned by the lake which separated Wolf Forest from the Great Forest. He was swiftly taken in and placed in the nursery to be cared for by a - now moderately stressed - Petalfall, along with her two kits and Darkkit. No information was found about him, and no cat came searching for him, and so the clan determined that he would remain with them as a warrior.

Lynxkit was a friendly, spunky kit who quickly formed a bond with Foxkit. The two spent most of their time playing and wrestling together, but that was not what made their clanmates worry for the two. It was the late night escape attempts.

Lynxkit always seemed drawn to the woods and would frequently stage escapes with Foxkit, and while most never truly worked, there was one time which they slipped away.

The chase lasted through the forest as the kits climbed trees and used their small size to evade the larger cats which pursued them. They ran onward, stopping only when they broke from the tree line and gazed out upon the lake which Lynxkit was found by. It was there that Wolf Spirit and Tornhawk finally caught the two and brought them back to be safely monitored by Petalfall, her paw over their backs as they slept to ensure they wouldn't slip out again.

Lynxkit has a strange attraction to the lake, one which Cedarstar believes may be related to a subconscious understanding that it was where he was last with his parents. Aside from that and his minor rebellions, he is a good kit with an eagerness for his warrior life that drives him to seek learning and training.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me