Wolf Spirit - Warrior of Cinderclan by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wolf Spirit - Warrior of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 am

Meet Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit was born in Wolf Forest from a rouge she-cat. Her original name was Shinekit and life looked as though it would be fair, but it was proven that it would not be so. When Shinekit's mother left and never came back, the small kit was left to fend for herself, destined to die to the cruelty of the forest. However, it was an odd beast which changed that destiny for the small kitten.

Her name was Dawn Bringer, an elderly grey lone she-wolf who had recently lost her pups. She wandered the forest, broken and unsure, when she head the soft mewing of a kitten. The instinct to be a mother overwhelmed all others and she took in the kit, naming her New Light for the hope and joy the kitten brought the she-wolf.

Dawn Bringer raised New Light, teaching her the ways of the forest and life. New Light adored her wolf-mother and looked to her in everything, striving daily to make her proud. It was obvious to New Light that she was not a wolf, and thus that Dawn Bringer was not her blood mother, but she cared not for matters of species or size, for Dawn Bringer cared for and protected her as a daughter and was a mother to the growing kit.

With time, Dawn Bringer's age weighed heavy on her shoulders. Eventually, she no longer had the strength or will to walk, and so New Light did everything she could to keep her wolf-mother comfortable until she passed peacefully in her sleep. New Light mourned for her wolf-mother, but knew she could not remain in the forest. The dangers and threats they encountered were all negated by Dawn Bringer's presence, and now the only protection she had was the combat skills she had learned.

She left Wolf Forest and found the Great Forest, a smaller and quieter place where the threats seemed no more severe than a thorn in her paw. It was there that she met Smokewhisper. Their first encounter didn't start off too well as New Light instinctively reacted with hostility, expecting him to do the same. When he spoke the tongue of canines, however, she was caught off guard and relaxed a bit to try and understand this strange tom. Smokewhisper convinced her to join his clan, where she was given the new name of Wolf Spirit to fit in and taught how to mask the smell of her wolf-mother to protect herself and the others within the forest.

Wolf Spirit learned slowly, and many things were refused and gradually accepted. Eventually, she learned the language of the clan cats and gradually began to fit in more with the clan. She met Bear, Smokewhisper's canine friend, and grew to enjoy his company, becoming a good friend of his as well, and life steadily slowed down to a peaceful jog.

When Smokewhisper mentioned becoming mates with her, she instantly accepted. The two had grown close over time and she had developed feelings for the tom. As mates, they are just as close as they were in the past and spend as much of their time as possible together. And, though she hasn't figured out a way to tell him yet, she is expecting kits.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me