Robinstep - Warrior of Cinderclan by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Robinstep - Warrior of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:12 am

Meet Robinstep

Robinstep is a loving, cheerful tom who is almost always found around the nursery, keeping the kits entertained so the queens can get the rest they need. He found Cinderclan by chance after leaving his former home in a two-leg's den, and joined for the desire to find something greater. He was placed as a warrior, though it was almost obvious from day one that his true calling was with kits. In his spare time, he did everything he could to "be cook with the kits," from using slang he thought they used to trying to play games he thought they liked. Everything he did was for the purpose to impress and entertain the kits, actions which many of his clanmates found endearing and amusing, particularly when the kits would get embarrassed.

Robinstep takes his warrior duties fairly seriously, though he isn't immune from distraction, and though he doesn't say, it is clear to his clanmates that he wants nothing more than to be a father; to have a little kit to raise as his own and be proud of. For now, however, he sticks with his duties, spending time with the nursery's kits when he has the chance.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me