adopt #1 - shards. by jacewy

Based on Click to view
Artist jacewy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

adopt #1 - shards.

Postby jacewy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:35 pm

clumsy but powerful, they have a hard time controlling their quirk. The shards quirk allows the user to pick up any small debris and use it to their liking! Though they most preferably control glass, as it is the easiest for them to pick up and control. If they try to control too many, they get tired very, very easily! The quirk is draining in general. It's nicer to juggle only a few for them. The shards can be formed into things like a shield. Though, when they're not paying attention, they act like a magnet to various small debris, making them prone to splinters and cuts.
But overall, they're a truly nice person. They might be rather careless, but not when it comes to those close to them. They are loyal and committed, but no doubt lazy. They're usually always sluggish due to their quirk, and aren't that physically fit. They're also the type of person to ask to copy answers, if that contributes to anything.

form.
Code: Select all
username;; [i]response here[/i]
adopt's name;; [i]response here[/i]
adopt's hero name;; [i]response here[/i]
gender?;; [i]response here[/i]
backstory and/or hobbies!;; [i]respond here!![/i]
other notes;; [i]response here[/i]

ends on the jan 23rd, 4:oo pm cst.

a note from the artist:
omg finally i got my lazy bum to do something
bnha adopts is still a burning mess no doubt but
yayyy
Last edited by jacewy on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:53 pm

username | castiiian
      adopt's name | rues ( rue-s )
      adopt's hero name | refleckt
      gender | female, but curious

━━━━━━━━━[ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄! ]━━━━━━━━━
      rues strives for attention of any sort, positive or negative, which can sometimes put her in unfortunate situations. her adoration for attention makes her fall in love rather quickly, and love wholeheartedly— that is until whichever boyfriend she’s with at the time stops paying attention to her. she’s had many boyfriends over the years!
      she’s had numerous friendships over her short lifespan as well, and many of them had questionable morals. she is rather naive, and in wanting praise and attention, would do anything her friends asked of her, even if it was dangerous or unheroic.
      she’s had several run-ins with law enforcement from trying to impress her friends. however, she never got the help or support she needed from them, as they never saw her to be in danger. her innocent appearance led her to never being charged as guilty. each time she was left off rather quickly, and apologized to— they always thought they got the wrong kid! unaware of her situation, she was in and out of police stations without much fuss or paperwork.
      it was during one of these police visits that she met a hero. it was... a very simple meeting. she was sitting in the lobby a fair distance away from him, but nonetheless, he caught her eye. she sat on the edge of her seat, watching him discuss with a detective a villain he'd just caught; and everything about him drove her wild.
      she wanted to be with him so bad! she wanted to be like him so bad! he was so stoic, powerful, confident! she said hi to him from across the room, and he didn't even flinch! he looked like he had everything he ever wanted- and she wanted that! she still isn't exactly sure why seeing him affected her so deeply- but it did!
      she bought his merchandise. she sung his praises to her circles. he's her favorite hero, and she strives to be like him. he's entirely the reason why she entered into hero school, and why she ditched her old life. she's now doing her best to give herself a positive new reputation; a requirement given to her by the school, as their contacts in the police departments know her name by her face.
      ━━━━━━━━━[ 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄! 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄! 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄! ]━━━━━━━━━
      - to this day, she's still obsessed with that hero she met
      - her favorite materials to use her quirk on are mirrors and glass
      - she's often seen carrying fragments of mirrors, and checks herself out in their reflections regularly
      - she never notices new splinters, bruises, or cuts; and never really worries about them
      - she's always prepared for school; she has several sets of highlighters, pens, index cards, paperclips, and etc
      - she's not very strong, but she loves to play rough!
      - she stays up late a lot, and as a result she falls asleep during class often
      - she secretly likes when male pronouns are used for her
      - between falling asleep in class, and just not being bright, her grades are typically garbage
      - despite being the kind of person to cheat off people, she always asks permission first, so she's sort of honorable
Last edited by castiiian on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 22 times in total.
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt #1 - shards.

Postby f1owercrown » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:58 pm

mark,, i like the design ; v;
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:57 pm

username;; mimu
      adopt's name;; Kotaro Inoue
      adopt's hero name;; piecé
      gender?;; female
      backstory and/or hobbies!;; Inoue loves to make hero costumes for others. Having a little
      book all to her self, making her own or others. Inoue likes to be anonymous about her little
      works, but she has seen her works around the city. She would call her self creative, but some
      times she doesn't see that. Sadly her mother was quirkless but she did have an open mind like
      inoue. Her mother would hit down in a room, making outfits just for her and her little one, inoue.
      Inoue liked these designs and followed her footsteps, to upgrade to something spacial for her mother.
      Sadly her mother passed from her sickness and told lnoue to continue her work on. So she did.

other notes;; a song that reminded me of her a little.
Last edited by Mimu on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ Live, love, proceed to live more.

Postby witchcrafting » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:15 pm

days go by, しょうがない, moments pass..
username;; Vagabond

adopt's name;;
Riko Hikari
↳ 莉子 光 - White jasmine light

adopt's hero name;; Fluoresce Fragment
gender?;; Female
backstory ;;
Growing up as a middle child, a lot of attention was never aimed toward Riko herself, however she never acted bratty and was always thankful for the attention she got. You could say it was probably due to the people she looked up to on the television. She loved watching the heroes do there work, but she never had a favourite; looking up to multiple heroes for certain things about them. In All Might, she saw the courage and bravery he showed; having no fear to state that he /was there/, that no one was going to be left behind. She liked Endeavor for that fact that he got things done without question. Eraserhead, well, he always looked worn out, and Riko knew what that felt like all the time, even as a child. Ms. Joke made her smile in general. Riko wanted to be a hero that could have just a little bit of all of the people she looked up to in her. Of course, all of this had to start with trying to control her quirk.
She watched as other children ran around with quirk they already had some control over; and Riko tried for most of her childhood to control the fact she was a magnet for debris.
As she grew older, Riko figured UA would be the best place to go to try and control her quirk better, as well as become the hero she always wanted to be as a child.
It was almost surreal when she was accepted.

hobbies ;;
- Photography
- Dance
- Scrapbooking
- Origami crafting

other notes;;
- She's a very organized person
- She carries around a lot of books, whether they be for her hobbies or school. Sometimes she'll get books mixed up and bring the wrong one to school, even though she's organized. You really can't be perfect and things often get misplaced.
- She's a very loud person, which is surprising to a lot of people.
- She doesn't like picking favourites and won't admit that she looks up to Aizawa more than any other hero she's looked up to in her life.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:16 pm

username;; Molly.
adopt's name;; response here
adopt's hero name;; response here
gender?;; Female
backstory and/or hobbies!;; respond here!!
other notes;; response here

I love her hair aaaa mark

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space_ace » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:52 pm

username;; space_ace
adopt's name;; Aimi Saitou
adopt's hero name;; Shatter
gender?;; trans girl!
backstory and/or hobbies!;;
Aimi was a bit of a problem child growing up. People didn't think of her as a villain for her quirk but they still feared it. The lack of control drove people away and kept people from being her friend. This caused Aimi to be self concious about her quirk but it also drove her to be a better person and hero! She tries her best to be a great hero even if a few mishaps happen. Quirk control is still a bit of problem but she's been getting better. Even if sometimes she lacks the motivation. She's the type to sit down and get ready to study only to take a break straight after. She's trying though! Her hobbies are mostly reading and playing video games. Maybe she should read a textbook for once.
other notes;; She likes stained glass art and finds it very pretty. Like there can be beauty in her quirk. A song that reminded me of her
Last edited by space_ace on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
space_ace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:02 pm

username;; geneva.
      adopt's name;; ジョク — 中村.
      ↳ translation;; joku nakamura.
      adopt's hero name;; refraction.
      gender?;; female
      ↳ pronouns;; she / her [ preferably they / them ]
      backstory;; when joku’s quirk first manifested they had a very difficult time controlling it. whenever they got too emotional shards would randomly fly about in somewhat of a frenzy, cutting themsleves and those near them. this caused them to not have many friends, and the ones they did have never really got to close to them. as they grew, it became easier to suppress and control their emotions, soon learning to show ‘fake’ emotions. they knew when to smile, laugh and so on, but you will never see joku become too happy or upset. If they do ever lose control over their emotions, it would result in a large burst of power letting them bring larger objects towards them and carrying them at a greater speed.
      hobbies;; joku’s hobbies include painting, baking small pastries, taking care of small animals they finds on the street [ ??? Is this s hobby ?? sure,, ] and ice skating!! [ or anything having to do with cold weather :^) ]
      other notes;; song —[ choirs - Ashe ]

art coming soon !! ♥️♥️
Last edited by saltcow on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octomonn » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Mark uwu
┌───────┐
- ♡ -
Artist + Vtuber
Adult
They/them
Unlabled
- ♡ -
└───────┘
Octomonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mischi. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:40 pm

username;; Colorfulfoxes
adopt's name;; Crystal
adopt's hero name;; Shards
gender?;; Female
backstory and/or hobbies!;; Likes stars, likes to sleep, likes coffee, likes to read books in her free time
other notes;; none
Mischi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me