Tornhawk - Warrior of Cinderclan by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tornhawk - Warrior of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:58 am

Meet Tornhawk

Tornhawk was born to an ambitious family of low rank within the clan. Eager to have a son which would fulfill all she couldn't his mother named her unmarred son Tornkit, hoping the power she gifted him in that prefix would present itself in his personality. However, Tornkit proved to be greater than his name and overcame the cruel wishes of his mother for his future. He grew to be gentle and kid, a powerful and obedient warrior finding peace in his rank and what he can do for his clan.

Frustrated at her sons failure, his mother and father plotted to place him in a leadership position by force. Soon after, the deputy was found dead at the border.

The clan was heartbroken, believing rouges had found their beloved clanmate, but Tornhawk knew in his heart something was not right. When his leader approached him, asking him to step up as deputy, Tornhawk knew what would befall the noble she-cat if he accepted. He declined her offer, and instead told her that he needed to leave. He gave no excuse as he walked from the clans camp and said no words to his parents as he left the territory. He knew that, so long as he was there, his parents would strive to place him as leader - no matter how many they had to kill to do so. He knew that leaving meant his clan was safe, though it placed him in a dangerous position.

Tornhawk wandered on, traveling to leave the forest he called home. He was alone, at least until the storm came.

He was running for shelter under the rain when he saw her. She stood out in a striking way against the darkness of night, the patches of orange and white almost glowing. He ran to her and quickly invited her to a den he had found which could provide them with shelter. She was hesitant - rightfully so - but agreed with a push from the storm and followed him into a small den where they waited out the storm.

With daylight, they left the den together and began traveling and talking. Her name was Night of the Hidden Moon, though he liked to call her Hiddenmoon, and she was searching for a new place to call home. In the days that followed, Tornhawk found happiness in her company and the weight of his decision was lifted from his shoulder. However, with entrance into the Great Forest, the time to part from one another arrived. Her thick fur was not suited for the hot climate of the land of trees, and she told him she was not seeking a clan, but a tribe. They broke away, traveling different paths, and Tornhawk found Cinderclan.

He was accepted into the clan and presented himself as a noble warrior, fearless and brave, with a reasonable heart, though his mind often drifted to Hiddenmoon.

By fate, when Cedarstar was to meet with another group of cats which lived in the mountains, Tornhawk was also invited to come with the others. He traveled with them through the woods and towards the mountain where the temperature dropped and biting snow climbed up his legs. However, his heart did not grow bitter or complain as they reached the Tribe of Frosted Pines, but instead soared. He had found her once more.

For the time Cedarstar and her accompanying clanmates spent in the tribe, Tornhawk and Hiddenmoon were inseparable. As Cedarstar began to leave once more, he said farewell to her and followed, leaving his heart in the tribe with Hiddenmoon. It was not long after that word came of kits - half-clan kits. Tornhawk was split between worry for Cedarstar's response, and joy for his new kits. When word came that one would come to live with them due to her short pelt, he was overjoyed.

Tornhawk is mated to Night of the Hidden Moon and is the father of three kits. He raises Foxkit in Cinderclan and fusses over her a little too often, which makes several of the other clan cats snicker, though it only makes Foxkit embarrassed and flustered as she tries to explain to her father that she is a "mighty warrior who doesn't need to take naps."
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me