❧ dracocisnes artist search by saraphena

Based on Click to view
Artist saraphena [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

❧ dracocisnes artist search

Postby saraphena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:36 am

main thread
nursery | archives | discord | shop | customs | growths

•❅────────✧❅✦❅✧────────❅•
𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
dracocisnes (singular, dracocisne) are carnivorous birds related to swans. they were previously called 'opalwings', for their iridescence, but the tourists who discovered them decided on a more fitting name. they are slightly smaller than an andean condor, and lack the long neck of swans, but these are crucial parts of their meat diet. they run as if they were raptors, and their mouths are lined with razor-sharp teeth, designed for digging into flesh. they eat a variety of creatures, including rodents, small mammals, and smaller birds.

the males show off with a beautiful crest, while the females get the most cuddles with their extra fluff, made to keep their eggs warm and out of the rain of common storms.
there can be up to 4 eggs in a clutch, but 2 is the most common. cygnets stay on a berry and fish diet until they reach the age of 2, where they are officially sub-adults, and begin to go on hunts with their parents or flock.

being very social birds, they often mate for life due to unbreakable bonds with their partner. but it is fairly common to see pairs splitting after raising their children.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘
✦ follow cs rules.
✦ this is a closed species. these entries will be fake until later in the species when myos are available.
✦ do not copy or steal the design/species or another user's designs.
✦ any designs here have to be original designs and cannot be used outside of this species once made, unless transferred to a different bird species.
✦ covers are allowed. make as many entries as you want.
✦ any edits are allowed. you can even custom line!
✦ listen to staff, and have respect for others.
✦ colors do not have to be natural.
✦ all dracocisnes have iridescence, as it is their defining trait.
✦ iridescence can be in the form of small crystals, glowing/shiny stripes, or markings. they must be small though.
✦ traits are listed below. ask be about others.

𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰
✦ artists receive 1 unlimited uncommon and under myo upon hiring
✦ guest artists receive 1 unlimited common and under myo upon hiring
✦ staff get 2 staff customs/myos a month, which are allowed up to 2 rare traits.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

✦ note; cresting can flow in any direction, even stick straight up. it can form to resemble hair, but would be considered a major crest edit. the crest can travel down the neck as a sort of 'backmane'.

𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖘
non-rarity
weight, custom pupil, iridescence edits, expression
common
minor tail edits, minor wing edits, height, scars, feet edits, minor crest edits
uncommon
beak edits, major tail edits, major wing edits, eye shape, feet/leg feathering, slight fur, crest edits
rare
crested female, male with no crest, featherless, fur replaces feathers, blood color
legendary
bat wings, no wings, no tail, glow, goop, halos, extra/missing eyes, horns, gems, transparency, bones, multiple wings
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧ dracocisnes artist search

Postby saraphena » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:17 am

bump

Last bumped by saraphena on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:17 am.
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me