Hybrid

"Hybrid" by Lady_Lycana

Dressup entry

Hybrid

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:35 am

This pet is exactly like him, except for the blue eyes. Hybrids were gold.

Back story
Hybrid was a high content wolfdog that my grandparents adopted from a shelter as a puppy. No one knew what he really was and the shelter labelled him as a GSD mix, which was not a complete lie. Once i had him tested, it turned out he was 10% German Shepherd and 90% wolf. People tried to get me to give him up but i couldnt. He was my best friend and protector till his final moments. He was a butt as a pup but him and i had a special connection with each other. Once out of his puppy faze, he matured quickly. He would sleep with me at night, walk me to my bus stop, and was always waiting for me when i got off the bus. I loved him. I fed him, walked him, played with him and taught him many things from being a guard dog to being the most well behaved dog in public. Everyone who met him loved him. But the peace didnt last long after i moved out of my grandparents home, late one night, someone broke into my apartment and shot him several times. The man did not escape unharmed by Hybrid and was bitten twice. There isnt a day that i dont think about him, that i dont miss him. Despite what many people said, he was a good dog and a wonderful best friend.

Fly high and run free at the Rainbow Bridge my good friend
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.