Valleykit/Valleypaw/Valleysky/Valleyguide/Valleystar

allegiances
    Mother: Deceased
    Father: Deceased
    Kin: n/a
    Mate: x
    Spawn: n/a
    Friends: x

known history wrote:Born and raised a pure blood clan cat, valleystar had always loved clan life. His other clan;
FlightFall, had been dear to him. The clan had been suffering through what was left of a nasty whitecough, the healthy cats had left the camp for quarrentine but valleystar stayed behind, he didnt want to leave his sick father. A few days later- after nobody had seen the healthy clanmates- valleystar left the camp (being the only "healthy" one left) and headed for the quarentine den.
When he arrived, all he saw was blood and bodies. It appeared a cougar had come on, wiping the clan that had already been suffering and weak from the plauge. He headed back to camp to tell the rest of the clan but when he arrived- already shaken from the murderous scene- he found most of the clan on this side had suddenly passed on as well. The only cats left was a bright-spirited young warrior who still had the strength to fight something like this, and the clan leader... who had been on their last two lives. Valleysky left camp, the last two cats on his clan on his shoulders leading them towards the sun as it shone bright and warm on their faces.
The three cats traveled, (Valleysky, Littlestar, and Meadowswamp) they traveled long, and far, following the day until skyclan gave them a sign.... Meadowswamp was the first to fall, the group had found a dry, warm place to stay for the night and meadowswamp had rose to starclan through the night. The day after valleysky and littlestar woke to the sight of one of the last warriors and last she-cat of their clan dead on the floor.
Littlestar pulled the last of his strength to stand and walk to the deceased clanmember and sat down next to her. Lowering his head and sitting vigil, after a second Valleysky joined his leader, his shoulders shaking and his head hung. A quarter day went by before Littlestar spoke again, his voice was raspy and weak "I am on my last life valleysky..."
The tom nodded "I know, I woke up to it last night" he said quietly, almost as if it was a curse to speak about. The clanleader shivered to stand, turning to face the dejected warrior.
"I cant name you leader of our clan, but..." Littlestar breathed a raspy sigh as he paused, finding the words to continue, "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he/she will be known as Valleyguide, for his bravery and will to lead the last of our clan members to a new place. May he live a long life and carry on our clan traditions, may he continue his journey knowing he has the whole clan following behind him as he guides our existence to a better place without us."
The weary leader spoke, his voice fading bit by bit and his speech finished with a ghastly cough.
The two of them left the den, carrying Meadowswamp to give her her deserved burial. Littlestar lost his ability to speak, and only made sounds when a coughing fit broke out of his lungs. Littlestar made it one day longer, but during the night the frail leader stumbled away and left Valleyguide so the poor tom didnt have to see his leader dead.

Valleyguide continued the next day, not questioning the lack of his leader, but holding his head high and continuing without him. Valleyguide made it a far distance... farther then anyone from his clan had ever known to go, over time his paws grew weary and ached with sores, but he kept walking... he had ran into a few cars on his path but he paid them no mind and they did the same for him maybe they could sense his distraught.
One night, he found shelter in a shallow cave behind a waterfall, be closed his eyes that night listening to the static of the water crashing onto the rocks below, before he fell asleep he swore he could hear voices and laughter within the waves.
He woke to starclan and his clan in front of him, assuming the worst he had though he had died and hung his head, feeling like he had failed them all.
Littlestar tooo a step forward to correct the depressed tom "no Valleyguide, you made it" his voice was strong and sweet, complete opposite of the last time the warrior had heard his leader. "I'm here to give you your leading name." The celestial leader purred.

It's been a half moon since his ceremony. He had found a camp and started to build dens, however he couldnt help but still feel alone, he folding have a clan of just one cat... he needed more members.

more on them later.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me