Artist bellini [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Feather Boa #166 CLOSED

Postby bellini » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:53 am

oOF sorry it’s taken me so long to make an adopt
I need to find my tablet pen so my lines won’t be as messy hh
Anyways to win this kiddo you have to tell me what happened to the fur/feathers on their neck!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]What happened to their neck?:[/b]

No tbds/res/wips in your form or else you will be disqualified
Ends at the top of page 2 or tomorrow at 7:50am MST
Last edited by bellini on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather Boa #166

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:58 am

Username: KarKat Vantas ♋
Name: Helvaci Aquamint
What happened to their neck?:
Helvaci suffers from Trichotillomania, which causes them to develop recurrent, uncontrollable urges to pull their feathers out, despite trying to stop themself from doing so.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malamarie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:02 am

Username: Malamarie
Name: Riley
What happened to their neck?: They were willing to donate some of their fur for those who didn't have any, and they didn't know where to get rid of, so they chose their neck.
ʜɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

------------------------
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ! (Credit to Richie-Tozier for my icon!)
ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴀʟᴀᴍᴀʀɪᴇ! ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ! , ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɢɪғᴛs.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people for now!
I have received 1 gift
Malamarie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:05 am

Username: Legolas The Elf
Name: Trimo (Tricky) Primaz
He used to be a crook. Wonderful, right? However, he was caught. The police offered him an option: 5 years in prison or to sniff out a magician. Tricky picked the latter, but requested he give a public announcement first. The police let him, and as Tricky announced what he was going to do, while preening the feathers on his neck, a magician in the audience snuffed the feathers, and Tricky was publicly humiliated. To this day, he refuses to see magicians and hunts them out, trying to get his beautiful fluff back.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:08 am

Username: Evils
Name: Rocko
Rocko accidentally ripped it out while trying to get duct tape off from around his neck after sticking a rubber duck to it after a party.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:17 am

Username: ethium
Name: Marvin sometimes called marv.
What happened to their neck?: he got tired of getting hot every time he tried to wear his favorite sweater. He'd get all sweaty and icky on his neck fur and it was a hassle to clean up, yeah sure it looks ugly but he's never felt or looked more fabulous in his sweater.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:18 am

Username: jurassic,
Name: Woolly
What happened to their neck?: Woolly had gotten battery acid into his fur, while he had told his mom he could simply wash it out she had simply shaved it all off in fear that it was stuck to his fur forever. It still hasn't grown back.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast ghhost » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:21 am

Username: CanisFelis
Name: Charlie
Charlie had a BUNCH of neck floof. Her fur was soft, fluffy, and had a texture like silk. The fluff was her pride and joy. Many smaller creatures had fallen in her luxurious mane. Charlie had recently met a few Boas with Alopecia(Can they have that?) Feeling bad, Charlie shaved her beautiful floof off her neck, and donated it. You see, she didn't cut it down short because she wanted to start an awareness for Alopecia, by showing off her bare neck. Many of her friends were surprised, and some even slapped her, claiming she shouldn't have done that. Her mother even yelled at her, saying her lovely fur wouldn't grow back as soft or silky. The boas who received the fur were so happy. Maybe 3 weeks after Charlie donated her fur, she got a present. Hundreds of scarves, all hand/paw crafted, (Can they make scarves??? Eh, I'm going with it) Some were vibrant with vibrant colors and unique designs. Each scarf was more beautiful than the last. Everyday, Charlie will show off a new scarf, even if it isn't on her neck. Many stare at her, and some make fun of her. Charlie ignores them all, knowing she did the right thing. Many regret cutting their hair, but Charlie doesn't. Not a bit. Her favorite quote would be, "A woman who cuts her hair is about to change their life." -Coco Chanel.

(This is such a pretty Boa by the way)
Edit: I FORGOT THEY HAVE FEATHERS (They do.... Right? If so, Charlie has a combination of fur and feathers??)
toast ghhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:39 pm

Username: Joke's On You
Name: Frankie
What happened to their neck?: Frankie owns a large gumball collection. Sometimes he care barley resist the urge to chew the gum, no matter how old it is. Well... I guess you could say that he ended up getting himself in a pickle when he succumbed to that urge. He decided he wanted to blow a bubble using the gum. He blew one large enough to pop and get all over his feathers. It was a devastating process, but Frankie had to bring himself to the barber shop and cut off all the feathers that were caught up in the bubblegum... the feathers over his neck...

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:07 pm

Username: Golden-Boy
Name: Sheer

They were originally brought up as a sheep, living on a sheep farm for a long time due to many people believing that their feathers couldn't belong to anything else but a sheep. Due to their Feather-Boa stature though, it was clearly seen that the legs were much too small and the tail much too large. It was then said that they were experimented on for the examination of scientists. One of these scientists decided to take a sample of the neck fluff, which unfortunately never grew back due to how close the cut was.

Unfortunately, this also lead to Sheer's family being discovered in the wilderness, his real family that is, and they were captured as well. They were rescued by a Feather Boa rescue group that sent them to a reserve where they could live happily. Sheer never was able to connect back with his family, but eventually he learned that it was okay.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups