Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

#72 by spirittai1

Artist spirittai1 [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 4 hours
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby spirittai1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:22 am

do i need new warriors ocs? no. do i care? absolutely not.
    this was just going to be a ref for pebblefur but i hate making refs so instead i just designed Two More Cats to fill in the extra space

pebblefur was inspired by my pet rats ! i got them around a month ago and i really adore them so designing an oc based off of them (all four are gray-and-white hooded <3) was a lot of fun !

darkflower is kinda what i imagine is considered attractive to shadowclanners? short/dark fur, warm eyes, a scarred pelt.

aand adderclaw. nothing directly inspired him. He Just Is What He Is.

all three of them are elders of shadowclan.
    pebblefur retired last out of three, due to old age. he's the son of a shadowclan she-cat and a kittypet (personally i don't imagine most clan cats would mind warriors having flings or relationships with kittypets/loners as long as their own loyalties remain with their clan), and he's all around a pretty average warrior. he's pretty grumpy and has a tendency to be... kinda lazy lol. he likes taking naps after patrols and isn't especially fond of kits or apprentices (besides his own, of course, who are perfect in his eyes). he had one litter of kits w/ dark and adder. adderclaw is his mate and they are Cherishing elderhood (perpetual naptime) together. when adder is having panic attacks and nightmares, he usually sticks around for moral support, but leaves any verbal comfort to dark or the clan's medicine cat because he isn't good with words. pebble is a short, blue mink tom with curly fur and blue eyes. he has white on his chin, chest, belly, and paws.

darkflower retired second, also due to old age. she's stern, but tries to be understanding with kits and apprentices. she rather enjoys interacting with her younger clanmates, whether it be to tell stories, answer silly questions, or play games with them. her close relationship with many of younger clanmates led to her spending quite a fair amount of time in and around the nursery, even when she didn't have her own kits. she's very close with pebble and adder, and acted as a mother for their kits. her and adderclaw spend a particularly large amount of time together, especially after retiring, as she's good at comforting him when he's dealing with panic attacks and nightmares. despite the fact that she's retired, she still occasionally goes out hunting, as she finds herself too restless and bored just sitting in camp or going for walks. dark is a black she-cat with orange eyes and a scarred pelt.

adderclaw was the first to retire. he was one of the strongest warriors in his clan throughout his life, and, as a result, often ended up being first or second pick when battle or scouting patrols were sent out. he lost one of his eyes to a badger and his vision in the other to cataracts, and retired once he was well enough to leave the medicine cat's den. he still deals with some health issues - both mentally and physically - due to the badger attack. he's very open about when he isn't feeling well, though, so he's recovering fairly well. pebblefur is his mate and while adder isn't nearly as sleepy as pebble, he loves cuddling with him. adder is a brown tabby tom with long fur and yellow eyes. he has large scars over his throat, and is missing his right eye.

that's all bye
    -
    spirit | it/its
    lost a lot recently, not feeling well
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups