[b]Username:[/b] (with link)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gnder:[/b]

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Runner up for Booklover789

Postby booklover789 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:03 pm

Username: booklover789
Name: Present

Thank you so much for this gorgeous boyo! :D He's amazing.

I quoted my initial form below for ease of access. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username ;
booklover789

Name ;
Present

Gender ;
Male

Short Personality ;
Present's very name is a pun - he was born on Christmas, so his parents like to say he was their present that year. Also, he was named after the Ghost of Christmas Present in Charles Dickens novel, "A Christmas Carol." Present follows this trend by being a comedian who always tries to make others laugh. A jovial feather boa year-round, Present is rarely seen looking gloomy or down-spirited. He loves to tell jokes, play pranks on others, and be a practical joker. Good with his nimble fingers on his front two paws that resemble hands more than fluffy bean-toes, he's good at executing elaborate schemes. One of his favorite pranks to pull is putting a bucket of ice and snow above some unsuspecting individual, and jerry-rigging it to fall only when said individual moves. He's gotten very good at this, putting the buckets on the most odd objects - from sleeping cats to bookshelves - and he's become quite a master at being quiet enough to sneak up on anyone and play this particular joke on them. He also likes to scare others, what with his somewhat frightening face with the crooked carrot nose and cut-carrot eyes. He often will hide in a snowbank and pop out to surprise others, or will wrap himself in his scarf, hide behind some large piece of furniture, and leap up to surprise someone else. Present often laughs and loves to make not only himself happy, but others as well.

What do they collect? ;
Present collects not gifts, nor snow-globes, nor even scarves, as one might expect. Instead, he collects food. He loves to stockpile all types of foods, but his favorites are Christmas-inspired foods like fruitcake, icing, cookies, carrots, turkey, fried chicken, fish, bread, mushrooms, sauerkraut, latkes, goose, pickles, apples, onions, prunes, lamb, pork, raisins, marzipan, pandoro, tamales, corn, bananas, garlic, figgy pudding, rice pudding, eggs, buttercream, kolivo, rice, beans, jams and jellies, tomatoes, and oranges. Any food from any part of the world that is eaten at Christmas is up-for-grabs for him, as he'll freeze them and eat them one at a time leading up to Christmas. And, the day after Christmas, if Present has too many sweets and savory foods to eat himself, he'll often go to soup kitchens or homeless shelters and give what he can't eat to those less fortunate.

Christmas..ish... Gif ;

399/400 words
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups