Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cat Looking Out Window by Swifty98

Artist Swifty98 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cat Looking Out Window

Postby Swifty98 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:46 am

Creative title, right? I haven't used Oekaki since 2013, so please don't judge ^^" But I was bored, my mom was snooping on my laptop screen while I was on CS, and I didn't want her to know I was on an adoptable virtual pet site, so I quickly switched to Oekaki and created this.......uh....piece.

As I said, I haven't done Oekaki in 6 years - actually, I haven't done digital art AT ALL in 6 years. I prefer pencils and paper. I did this on a trackpad, and my laptop has been really slow lately, so the tools lagged about 1 second behind the cursor...let's just say this was extremely frustrating to make. So frustrating, in fact, that I gave up on my cool plans for the walls and just did an ugly gradient. Thank goodness I discovered that gradient tool...wish I knew about that when I attempted the sunset!

I was hoping to use this to refamiliarize myself with Oekaki, but I still couldn't figure a lot of stuff out, lol. I think I'll stick to drawing on paper :P
Swifty98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me