amaranthe westley (3/3) by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 58 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

amaranthe westley (3/3)

Postby lovestruck » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:00 am

Amaranthe is a bit of a strange kalon. She’s an animal tamer in a traveling circus, because she loves animals, and they took her in. She seems to have a special connection with most animals- and she can tame and work with them with ease. She was dropped off at the circus by her mother- for her father had left to become a musician, with some random side chick. Her mother couldn’t afford to take care of her, and she only reminded her mother of her father- so she was riddled of. Amaranthe doesn’t know this- only that her mother dropped her off, hoping she would have a better life, as apparently she’d spent time there as a child as well. Amaranthe grew up in the circus, with her ring mates as her only family, and friends. She never went to school, but instead learned to read and write from her circusmates. Because they are her family, she does risky things for them. Masqueraded by her sweet, feminine outer appearance, she pickpockets guests at the circus, to earn a little extra money. They don’t make much, so they scrap together anything they can get- including stolen money. Amaranthe is sky, clever, and has a quick hand- so she’s talented at it. Even when she was just beginning, she was naturally skilled at the craft. Amaranthe is actually rather well mannered, and polite. She loves fancy things, and elegance- she wears lots of lacy, frothy, frilly things- but always makes sure they’re practical as well. Amaranthe loves everything elegant, in any form. She speaks eloquently- but also loves to cuss. She cusses not often- but takes immense pleasure in doing so. She can get rather aggressive, actually- and angry. If you threaten her friends or family, she will do anything to stop you in your tracks and to hurt you. She would resort to extremely violent measures of nerve to protect those she loves. She takes it upon herself to be a sort of guardian to them. Amaranthe gets angry extremely quickly, and many have said that’s a major issue of hers. She can’t control her anger, especially when she doesn’t have friends around to call her down. She curses at people, starts fights, and even screams and yells in public places. She has no restraint when angry- it all pours out. On top of this, Amaranthe can be extremely arrogant. She believes strongly in her own excellence- and if you have something to say about it, she only has one thing to say: you’re wrong. Amaranthe is rather insensitive- she doesn’t quite understand when she’s insulting people. Although she’s hugely empathetic, and compassionate, she just doesn’t understand when she’s upsetting others. It ruins a lot of her potential relationships. On top of everything else, Amaranthe always has to be right. She always, always wants to have her opinion, her fact, to be right- if you refute it she’ll get upset. Despite all of her negatives, Amaranthe does have positives- as deiscussed previously. On top of those aspects of her personality, Amaranthe is charming, and welcoming. She’s good at making conversation with strangers- which does, admittedly, come in handy when pickpocketing and working at a circus. She’s polite, and can easily pretend to be a nice kalon, and innocent. She’s intelligent- despite that intelligence being untapped by her lack of schooling. She does have a sense of humor- although it’s rather odd, and not many others understand or comprehend it. It tends to be a bit maniacal. Amaranthe wishes to make more friends, and become a better kalon, but it’s extremely hard for her. She may never become the kalon she wishes to be, but she at least wishes to make more friends. Her only friends are the animals she works with and the kalons of the circus. The animals all love her and have a bond with her- but of course, she can’t speak with them- she cannot roar like her tiger friends, or make whatever sounds the elephants make- their trumpets, you could call them. Amaranthe is somewhat eccentric, and strange. If she were to go to school, she’d be one of the weird kids, without a doubt.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me