Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Craft Edin Chainmaker

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Ⓣⓐⓢⓚ ⓞⓝⓔ
丅ᕼᗴ ᗷᖇᗩᑕᛕᗴ丅
Alchemists Observatory

The bracket 'Alchemists Observatory isn't exactly a communal group so to speak. Each individual listed isn't exactly connected in any way to the others listed upon the group. All however have similar goals of knowledge acquirement. As the name of the bracket is stated they each have a goal unlimited to the gaze of an alchemist looking at the stars. A sort of beyond any one's reach per say. That being said, it isn't unlikely for these characters to cross path with another, nor is it unlikely for them to live near each other, but for the most part they live miles apart in different kingdoms or travel between them in some cases like the character I'm about to talk about.

This bracket wasn't exactly formed, but rather, kind of just always existed. Since instead of a group, the 'Alchemists Observatory' is more of an Idea. Those who reach out for something not exactly easy to come up with. Nothing like wealth or happiness but rather finding something insignificant about the world and bringing it to light. Those who are chosen for this group are usually known to have a bright future ahead of them as who knows what's going to happen in the world of unrest.

Another important factor about these travelers, scholars, and idealists is to know that they have whats known as a string between them. No matter where they are, who they are, or where they stand they are all connected, as everything is connected in some way or another. Not all believe in this, and some even go out of there way to deny it, but it is there and it will always be there.

Ⓣⓐⓢⓚ Ⓣⓦⓞ
ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕ丅ᗴᖇ ᖇᗝᒪᗴ
The Wondering Merchant

Born and raised in Merkatariek, he was quickly and easily taught the ways of the merchant, the ways of trade, and the ways of a thief. He grew tired of the city rather quickly as a kid, and the second he was able, he took his cart to the road. More often then not, you can see this mutt traveling long dusty and windy roads all alone, and seemingly okay with the lifestyle he's chosen. He sells to all sorts of places, and deals in all forms of mercantile. He's clever and quick witted with his trades, and has no issues with any form of people. He also seems to have an extremely friendly output towards his career choice despite all the downfalls a traveling merchant might have to handle.

Of coarse this is mostly a mask, while he is happy with his job, and doesn't regret any of his choices, on the outside he has to appear with a happier outlook so that even the dullest, or crankiest customers don't fall away. Every sale counts after all to make his living a little easier. This is a majority of his life, and not without reason. Seeing the world is an important decision to make when it comes to being a merchant. He had the choice to stay in the bustling marketplace of the busy streets of Merkatariek, which might have given better money opportunities, or go out and seek adventure with the possibilities of being a traveling merchant. To see a better place, and experience new things was a clear option to him despite the requirements of being a little shifty and over energetic from time to time.

Because of this, he has become quite the intellectual when it comes to understanding people, and how they work around others. Things as simple as getting them to buy the merchandise that he currently has to buy, to earning their trust through negotiation, or trying to get a friend or future partner in the business. It goes beyond wanting to know people, and trying to get the best money, but rather wanting to see what makes the world goes round, what possibilities lie ahead, and what dreams can, and cannot be fulfilled. While it hinders his want to one day settle down quietly in a small village or countryside with a beautiful wife and maybe a pack of children, he finds that it is worth the wait despite him getting older no slower then anyone else.

Ⓣⓐⓢⓚ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ᖇᗴᑭᑌ丅ᗩ丅Ꭵᗝᑎ

Reputation, the way people view him, and the way he views the world is one of the most important aspects of his career. From a simple trade making a frequent customer, to a full blown friendship with any other being of Unrest. It is a hard balance to shift between these two, as while it may seem obvious that a friend would be more important to his life then a customer, in many situations he must favor his work. This makes it hard to truly get close to him. He can be well known in some country sides as an amazing dealer, while in others a friend to everyone in the community, but none of this is the case. He must keep his distance from most all people as to not let them take advantage of him and his lifestyle. Craft has a hard shell around him that takes quite a bit to break through because at times it seems you already have even though he is still hiding the truth from everyone.

Not to say he can't be an amazing and loyal friend to anyone who manages to break this hard outer barrier. In fact he seems to have close relations to many of the members qualified for the bracket he is already apart of. Some say he is the anchor that holds all of this together, while others would easily say he will be the one to break it a part. It is hard to tell what will become of him unless you are one of those tight companions of his.

While many all a crossed the country see him as a kind and reliable gentleman, he sees the world as quite the opposite. He pretends to be trusting, and friendly but on the inside he never agrees with anyone. He is hard to truly make connections with because he trusts and doubts all he sees. It comes with the job you see, as many other merchants and street goers are rather the unsightly type so he has to adjust around that lifestyle choice.

Ⓣⓐⓢⓚ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ᗴᒪᗴᗰᗴᑎ丅

All Craft knows is that he is a fire element user, and his father was a lightning element, or so he was told. He isn't the most fond of his element on a personal level, but He has gotten quite used to using the element to his advantage to the point were he doesn't hate it. The most he uses it is to entertain customers and catch the eyes of passerby. While normally he simply trades his goods off for higher goods, when he is directly selling things from his cart he uses his fire to drag attention to himself and promote his goods.

He has also been known to protect himself, and his cart, with the magic he wields. When a thief, or a aggressive character is in his vicinity he has been known to use his fire to scare, intimidate, or to block the incoming threat. He has built his fire skill enough to even use it in combat, but for the most part he doesn't use it directly against others unless absolutely necessary. He would rather use physical force if he was in a tight situation. However, he isn't often in a situation where someone would want to harm him. More or less, his product is more at risk.

Ever since he was a young child, he wanted to be a lightning element. He wanted to be able to use it for whatever lightning elements could do, but to be honest, no one really knew what that did. His father was always out and about, so the only thing he knew is that it was this unobtainable amazement. Maybe one day, but for now he doesn't have quite the same desire he did as a kid. Instead of this desire for the lightning, he'd rather find the source and reason for his element, or rather, the reason for everyone's element if he can find it.

Ⓣⓐⓢⓚ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ᕼᎥᔕ丅ᗝᖇƳ

How did they find themselves in their bracket/house? Were they born there? How did growing up affect them?

Huge wip. this is a keeshund/australian shepperd/alaskan malamute mix aka: mutt. he has red merle with extreme piebald meaning his kids and relatives aren't as white as he is. I decided he's a merchant who travels A LOT and was born in Merkatariek. this will be sorted out as I go along.

Note that I'm not running for the prize, I'm here to help keep the place active and act as a ref! also to help myself.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The White Foof

Postby Venatici » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 am

obviously accepted <3 love this kid!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist