Wyoraptor #12 by Architeuthid

Based on Click to view
Artist Architeuthid [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wyoraptor #12

Postby Architeuthid » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:59 am

this is my first time doing a silkie design, but I think it fits the season. this contest is impress me, which means do what you like: personality, story, art, whatever. prettying your forms up with coding is highly encouraged.
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]sex:[/b]
[b]things![/b]

END DATE - January 10th

Architeuthid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wyoraptor #12

Postby mediocre mackerel » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:24 pm

username: gentle .wav
name: cheney
sex: male
things! cheney has a lot of odd things about him. he is the only silkie in his family, and no one knows where his silkie genes come from. his family jokes that it's from chickens, but it truly remains a mystery.
another one of cheney's odd perks is his intense craving for chocolate. when he was yearling, maybe even younger, cheney somehow got his nubby claws on his older brother's three-story chocolate birthday cake, and indulged himself - inside the fridge. his thick feathers had kept him warm as he slept inside the fridge until the next day when his surprised family opened the fridge door! Since then, his chocolate crave has gotten even worse, and not even him nor his family knows where it's from.
Last edited by mediocre mackerel on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:49 pm

possible mark? i'm really busy right now so i may just watch. ^^
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emerald01526 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:58 am

username: Emerald10526
name: Cryo
sex: Male

..........................................................................................................................

In Cryo's opinion, every season should just be winter. What's more fun than playing in the snow? More peaceful than a walk through a frozen forest? More thrilling than digging through drifts to find that slippery mouse? Not much, really. It's not that he dislikes the other season, per se. He enjoys the flowers, sunshine, and leaves, but nothing can compare to a winter wonderland. He loves the festivity, seeing the bright and colorful light humans put up around early winter, as well as receiving a special treat whenever his humans start opening colorful boxes underneath the tree inside. His favorite part, however, has to be when all the humans sit together in the wheelbox, riding around and pointing out the countless light displays other people set up outside their homes. As each year passes, the spectacles get more and more awe-inspiring. Afterward, they'd all go home and sit around the fireplace, the humans chatting away while Cyro cuddled up to them. In all honesty, Cryo often misses his life in the wild, hunting and running free. But this? He wouldn't trade it for the world.

Emerald01526

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Welcome to the VanossGaming Wyoraptor Sanctuary!

Would you like to access our database?

Please input your code below

{ ********** }

Access Granted!

Would you like to view the current files?
{*}Yes
{}No

Loading file now......

Project codename: Northbound
Subject number: AM-001-12
Subject codename: Kryoz
Subject responsive name: Nicholas
Subject gender:Male
Subject appearance: Blue, Unusually Fluffy, Large
Subject personality: Loveable, Kind, Brave, Smart
Current observer:VanossGaming

Notes:
Day 1-12:45pm;
We brought in a new raptor today. He seems very excited to be around all of us here at the sanctuary. Normally the raptors we encounter around here are very skittish and shy. As for this guy, he seems to want nothing but attention. He doesn't seem to look like any of the other raptors that we've had before either. This one is quite fluffier than the rest of his species. We here at the sanctuary hope that this fluffier exterior will eventually pass on to his future generations to withstand the cold temperatures that have started to descend upon us. I've started the normal routine of washing him off once a week and feeding him twice a day with plenty of attention in between as we do with all of our raptors. One of the other scientists [redacted name] has also noticed his very mesmerizing purple eyes hidden beneath his longer, fluffier feathers. It's almost closing time here at the sanctuary so I should be going. More updates are to follow. VanossGaming out.

Day 2-9:15pm;
Our new raptor friend finally has a name. The team and I were debating most of the day on what to call him. It was [redacted name] who decided to call him Nicholas as his given name, in honor of the winter season and jolly Saint Nick himself. As for his codename we have decided his name shall be Kryoz. A very special twist on the word cryogenic. He is officially AM-001-12. In non number format he is Alpha Male number one yet the twelfth raptor we've seen so far. He is something very special and the rest of the team seems to agree. We're putting project Northbound into progress as I write this. The goal? To breed that beautifully stunning fluffy feathered coat onto as many raptors as possible to keep them alive. Then to eventually release them back into the wild where their true home is. It starting snowing last night and Nicholas seemed to love every bit of it in his enclosure. We made sure he also had time to run around on the grounds outside to truly experience it. I'm excited to see what will come next in Subject Kryoz's chapter.

{Error}{Error}{Error}{Error}

You must have higher clearance to view the next day in the journal!

Logging out.....

Thank you for coming to the VanossGaming Sanctuary! We hope to see you again soon!
Last edited by VanossGaming on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:40 pm

username: