Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Four Seasons: SPRING by DancingEevee

Artist DancingEevee [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Four Seasons: SPRING

Postby DancingEevee » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:27 pm

~SPRING~

Spring is the brightest and most cheerful of the four seasons. The backstory goes something like this:

The four seasons, day and night, and elements were controlled by one powerful wolf. Nobody ever knew his name; just referred to him as the Elder Wolf. {His design is coming soon}. The weight on his shoulders was too much for the old wolf. He feared he would die of stress even though he was an immortal wolf. The strain was that bad. So he set out to find 4 individual wolves who could take on the task of the seasons. But it was no easy job. They had to be more than perfect. They had to be both born for it, and eager to be trained in their art. The first found was actually Spring. She was a very young and very pretty wolf. The Elder wolf was immediately charmed by her intelligence and gentleness with plants and animals. He explained his unique situation and of course, Petal, as she was called then, immediately asked to take on the task of Spring Wolf. The Elder Wolf was leery at first because she didn't seem to understand the burden she would have. But his doubts quickly faded as training began. The intelligent wolf seemed to recognize quickly the task that was at hand. she soon proved beyond a doubt that she was the right choice. Training continued over the months and the Elder Wolf watched the pretty she-wolf quite literally blossom into the first ever Spring Wolf. Finally, in a beautiful meadow of Cherry Blossoms, the Elder Wolf created and performed the ritual of handing down the full power of the Spring Wolf to Petal, taking on both the name of Spring and the powers. The weight lifted off of the Elder Wolf's shoulders immediately seemed to bring back some of his younger looks and his eyes seemed to brighten immensely, according to Spring. Now to find the other three...
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬