Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Do you ever have that one character?? by Lies With Needs

Artist Lies With Needs [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Do you ever have that one character??

Postby Lies With Needs » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:05 am

that one kid that you have absolutely zero color palette for because you always draw them traditionally but you’re still just like “💓💝💓💝💓💓💓💘💝💝💖💓💞 mm, yes. you are my baby”
well.. here’s mine!! her name is scream! she’s named as such because she can only communicate through screams, clicks, and buzzes! She is mostly known for her screams which is why she has been named after it. She is the genetic experiment of an alien bug and a human gone wrong! She wasn’t meant to be born as a sentient being but as more of an experiment. Though when she was finished, she sprung from the table she was sat upon, screaming out very loudly. The scientists that had made her had become too attached to kill her, so they kept her and made her a cute little translation necklace/collar that converts to an actual human language! Unrelated but her cute little heart antennae act as ears, she doesn’t have any ear canals or anything other than her antannae ears.Also when they were messing with her nerves, they made it to where when her emotions change so does her hair! also for some reason she goes all weird when she drinks a fizzed drink?? they have no idea why
neutral/happy/lovey = huge puffy hair like in the picture above
sad = straight bob w/ bangs
serious/focused = hair gets much longer and darker
scared = hair falls off in clumps until she’s bald
iwjœjłòak!isuw¿¿juùættrfń = hair falls off completely, tears up then cries out fizzy black liquid
awkward = hair frizzes up and becomes incredibly knotted and bunched up with tiny ringlet curls
Good lord I hate drawing on here but,,, she’s so cute. I love her.
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Do you ever have that one character??

Postby friday » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:06 am

i love her??? omg
she kinda reminds me of my old bug experiment character but her concept is cooler

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Do you ever have that one character??

Postby Lies With Needs » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:07 am

paoltergeist wrote:i love her??? omg
she kinda reminds me of my old bug experiment character but her concept is cooler

*cries????* thank you sO MUCH?? I’m really glad someone thinks she’s as cool as I think she is!! <33 she’s my super baby child and I love her to death <33333333 thank you so so much dude alsjwiheiqh
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me