Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Alyss - 10 Minute Challenge #1 by Free Shade

Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alyss - 10 Minute Challenge #1

Postby Free Shade » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:53 pm

Back in freshman year of high school, which feels like ages ago, we had this amazing art teacher who I will never forget. Mr. Baker taught me a lot and really was the start of my love for art tbh.

Anywho, the reason I bring him up is because in our art class the first 10 minutes of class was always a "flash challenge". We would be given a prompt and 10 minutes to make an art piece that fit the prompt.

It was always a lot of fun and I felt it really helped us get our creative juices flowing at the beginning of the day... on top of that, it was a nice warm up ouo

So, while reminiscing about "the good ol' days" with my boyfriend, I decided why not do that again? But this time, with my kias!

I'm starting from the beginning of my toyhouse list and working my way to the end. Any new babes I get from this point on will be tagged onto the end.

So, first up is Miss Alyss!!

Was surprised I managed to get any color in, though what was done was at the very end in the last 1-2 minutes haha.

I started the timer AFTER I got the window and brush to the desired place and once the timer rang I signed it and saved to post c:

My goal is at least 1 per day.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alyss - 10 Minute Challenge #1

Postby clemmie » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:40 am

this is really good omg
    good job !! :D