*~!!OPEN!! Adopt Batch #1~* by ~Stellar~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Stellar~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*~!!OPEN!! Adopt Batch #1~*

Postby ~Stellar~ » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Adopt batch #1. Keep in mind that I will make more in the future! Original base made by Tealea

Send me offers for the Pups! Best offer (In my opinion) will get that pup!

This may end with or without an owner for the pup(s)! If I don't like any of the offers, I will keep that pup for myself! Don't steal the designs/color or make anything similar to it please, these pup designs were by me, don't harass me or do anything of that sort if someone tells you that I "copied" their Ocs look. Don't take this if you don't win it! Congratulate the one who won the pup instead of harassing or being rude to that user. This is my first batch, so please be patient.

1. Punk-Wolf(?): X
2. Peach-white Wolf:
3. Mint-choco chip Wolf:
4. Dragon-Wolf (Thing):
5. Moon-(Galaxy?) Wolf:
6. Flower-Purple-heart Wolf:
Last edited by ~Stellar~ on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
~Stellar~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP adopt batch #1

Postby jazzyyazi » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Mark
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nedbit » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Markk!

-- ned -- she/they -- huge nerd alert --
    Nedbit

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Junker Queen » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:37 pm

markiplier
    Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
    Junker Queen

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: *~!!OPEN!! Adopt Batch #1~*

Postby ~Stellar~ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:01 am

up!

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 6 people.
    I have received 8 gifts.
    ~Stellar~

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: *~!!OPEN!! Adopt Batch #1~*

Postby jazzyyazi » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:28 am

A few art pieces for 6
    I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 7 people.
    I have received 1 gifts.
    Nukes:
    0 sent
    0 received
    jazzyyazi

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes