Anian Colony- Advent #5 by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Anian Colony- Advent #5

Postby Kenobi. » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm

Welcome to the Anian colony: a living galaxy of faces with every stripe and shape. Here you’ll find collections of species across the galaxy, looking for new adventures and quests to experience and mold for future tales. Will you find someone to accompany you on your voyage? Or will you simply explore the endless star system? The possibilities are up to you..

Belongs to HailHydra
Last edited by Kenobi. on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anian Colony- Advent #5

Postby Nanorat » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Mark!
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Name: Comet

Personality: He's quiet and normally quite a scaredy cat

How did he get his name?: One night he fell asleep while working on a speeder, one of his clone brothers thought it would be funny to tight him to the speeder and turn it on... When they did the plan back fired when she speeder shot forward, dragging the sleeping clone with it, it hit some building supplies and shot into the sky. Due to the speeder having issues to caught fire... and all everyone saw was this burning trail of speeder shooting over the sky. Comet walked away with a few broken bones but after this they started calling him Comet.

Other:
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:55 am

Name: Comet
Personality: A little cold, Comet is a rather serious person who doesn't take kindly to those who screw around. That being said, he's a little bit spicy, and by that, I mean he can be silent as can be one minute, and snap-- which usually ends up with him being angry, or really irritable. Comet isn't necessarily rude, he's just really silent and doesn't convey his emotions all too well, due to be raised in seclusion before he was said to be a clone. He can handle being around others, so long as they aren't.. immature or annoying in any way. However, despite his usual intimidating demeanor, Comet occasionally will crack a smile or laugh, but he has to be really comfortable with whoever he's around, or he's just got to be in a really good mood; he's very pessimistic.
How did he get his name?: This lad got his name from the actual definition of a comet. He gives off that icy cold feeling, but if he's around someone he trusts, someone who's warm and optimistic, he'll start to soften up and get warm. And if he's softened up and all warm, he'll leave a trail of warm-ish feelings behind him, which is similar to how a comet passes close to the Sun, warms and begins to release gases. This produces a visible atmosphere or coma, and sometimes also a tail. Except in Comet's case, it's not literally gas, it's more so just good or bad vibes.
Other: If I end up getting this boy, I'll try to design him a face because I have a few ideas in mind about how he'd appear! Honestly he's just an average guy who has barriers that guard how he feels, and he doesn't want to admit that, plus he strives to be that one good soldier, the one that excels because he hates the feeling of not striving to do his best. Sometimes he'll overwork himself and get really crabby afterwards, or he's just dead silent -- he goes some days being selectively mute, because he finds it easier than actually talking.
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:59 pm

This boy goes to HailHydra
I'd love to see your face design if you make one :0
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:49 am

Kenobi. wrote:
This boy goes to HailHydra
I'd love to see your face design if you make one :0

Ahh! Thank you so much! When I get around to making a face design, I'd love to message you and show you! <3
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me