Postby NaCl » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Owner: NaCl
Name: Alrelius Gloom
Owner: Legolas The Elf
Name: Trillian Gloom

Had a hard time finding the right kind of layer to make the halo's c''':
these two are the "children" of my wip custom The King

Putting the right kiddo up for adoption!! c:
now, there is quite a bit for this competition since as mentioned above these two kiddos are the children of a very important figure in my AU! Now here is some crucial information!!

1. Please be willing to develop this kid in my AU! they can just have a minor role, but I would like them to be connected to their father and brother c:
2. this is a world of MAGIC! Boa's possessing Halo's (both the kids and their dad) are considered very powerful as a halo is a constant output of magic and the average boa only has a certain amount of magic to use per day.
3. The King's alignment is Chaotic/Lawful Evil, Alrelius is True Neutral
4. The King destroys kingdoms and takes their land, this kingdom has a very very far reach.

Now for the comp!
Tell me Their Alignment, How they feel about their brother Alerlius, and How they feel about their father and his destruction of other kingdoms
1000 words is the limit, I'm not going to look at the word count but I don't want to read more than 2000 words,,, c'':

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Alignment[/b]:
[b]Opinions On Alerlius[/b]: [1000 words]
[b]Opinions On Father And His Conquest[/b]: [1000 words]

This ends December 20th at 12pm EST!!!
you have 1 art or writing extra

Here is some information on Alrelius:
He mostly keeps to the main kingdom, rarely travelling with his father saying he'll keep an eye on everything while his father is away. It gives him time to breathe and be his own person... wip

this is their dad!!
Last edited by NaCl on Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The King's Children

Postby legolas the elf » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Heck I’m mark with somewhere between Chaitic and True Nuetral
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:06 pm

little bit of a bump, but the right kiddo is still up!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Username: Legolas The Elf
Name: Trillian Gloom (Named after a sort of evil,powerful, yet helpful character in the Five Kingdom Series - Trillian the Torivor.
Alignment: Neutrally Chaotic
Opinions On Alrelius: Trillian takes in a sharp intake of breath. "Alrelius?" His eyes fill with half wonder, half anger. "He's well....to neutral. He can't pick a side. Ever. He doesn't want power but...he doesn't want good either. Could you, like pick a side?!?"

Trillian takes a huge huff of breath and a short pause. "I mean, I will admit, I miss him greatly. Being far from Alrelius is and will always be hard. It's like a half of me is...missing. Ya, that's the right word. But then we go back to what I said earlier. It's like I'm going in circles."

"Circles. I guess that's a good way to describe our relationship. Sometimes we are on opposite sides. He's on one, me and my father on the other. Most of the time, I'm in between. Sometimes I'm closer to him. This is all on opinions of course. Mentally, I actually feel pretty close. Sometimes I can hear him talking....I think....however faintly. I do miss him you know."

Trillian takes a rare moment of sadness and contemplation. "I guess I could give you an opinion on how he physically looks. First of all,lose the purple halo. Make it green! It would look better honestly....and No I'm DEFINITELY NOT BEING BIASED. The purple on his fur compliments him well though, and against my will I will say he is handsome."

"Opinions, opinions...." Trillian thinks for a moment. "What have I already supplied? My relations...physical looks...his attitude...how I feel about being far away.....erg. What else is there?"

He starts pacing and it is a while before he flips to the ground, over dramatically of course. "Oh shame! I give up! There you go! You have my opinions on my circle-ish life with my brother, so leave me be!

(294 words. Get ready for the longer next one).
Opinions On Father And His Conquest:
The grin coming to Trillian's face is unnerving yet enticing all at the same time. "My father? Well, what he is doing is for the right thing - the good of our Empire! However, he could use a little less....killing. Like, major army generals and other magicians, sure ol' thing! Better for us! But public executions, especially of the innocent, are not ok for me. I mean, I may be a fighter but killing innocent's is a no go."

"Is my father mad? Probably. Do I care? Not one bit. His problem. Do I hope to gain power like his one day? Sure thing. It would make me feared and respected, things I have never gotten enough of. It's always, 'Awww, he's a little replica of his father!' or "Sweet little thing!' Like, I have claws and teeth to guys!"

Trillian seems to realize he has gone off topic and shakes his head to clear thoughts away. "Right. My father's conquest. I think maybe instead of just terrorizing every village, he should go for the more important ones he can definitely take over, then the smalls ones within that. Then, he'll have a large enough army to start taking on more. And more. Maybe whole kingdoms. He also needs to keep in mind the cost of his wars and weapon supply - I'm not sure if he does that or not."

Trillian pauses to think again. "I could give you a physical low down. First of all - second handsomest boa in the kingdom, after me. Maybe he could tie with me if he loses the choke. Blech. It seems like it would restrict you, choke you - and slippery noodle necks are good for getting out of tight spots. Second - well that's kind of it, honestly. I don't know my father well, he's always busy. But that's fine with me. I have greater plans."

An evil chuckle. "Avenvaill better watch out."

I had an idea though. For this guy (if I win) and Mov if you are using him in your AU, while they're sleeping in one world they are in the other and vice versa. So in my AU, while sleeping, they are in your AU. Make sense? A little bit? And they don't remember the other world well if at all in each AU, so they don't now my boa's when in yours and your boa's when in mine. Ok sorry for confusing you!
Last edited by legolas the elf on Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:33 pm

dropping out, goodluck everyone!
Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wicked Child, Born Of Soot

Postby JessKnight » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:25 am

Username: JessKnight
Name: Heracles
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Opinions On Alerlius:
Heracles doesn't think his brother is weak, atleast not physically. He believes his brother to be one of the strongest other children, right under himself. No, rather he finds him weak mentally. He's too weak to rule, especially seeing his father and knowing he's a better example of strength. But... he's already tried to turn Alerlius, it's never worked. He's a lost cause to Heracles. A failure born from the mother he never knew but who tainted his brother with her ways... Atleast he was sane. He knew the world wasn't so caring as to give second chances, though he also knew in his heart that his father's ways, as much as they may work (a discussion he's had many a time with his brother), were less than savory. But, that's not for this. Let's move on.
Opinions On Father And His Conquest:
Heracles is rather.... indifferent on his father. He doesn't quite agree with his methods but he feels his ultimate goal of power is one he hopes to gain himself, once he grows up. Of course, that doesn't mean he's not okay with those that stand between himself and power should be spared... rather, he plans, once he is the ruler as he knows he will be, to enslave his enemies and use them to his own advantage. If he himself could hold the power his father does... well, there wouldn't be much to conquer, since it would all belong to him, and any boa, creature, or person that stood in his way would be crushed under his unyielding, uncaring heel until they pledged their undying trust and servitude to him until their final breath. But... until then, he'll back his father, take notes on what he does... all until he has his turn at the never-ending wheel of power.
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:13 pm

Username:
Name:
Alignment: either chaotic good or lawful evil
Opinions On Alerlius: [1000 words]
Opinions On Father And His Conquest: [1000 words]

Heck I love this baby

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:41 am

reminder that this ends today at 12pm EST!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:01 am

Congrats Legolas The Elf! Enjoy Trillian!!!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery