Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mariyeet Artist Search by Chromium

Based on Click to view
Artist Chromium [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Mariyeet Artist Search

Postby Chromium » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:07 am

- M A R I Y E E T -
Artist Search

- H O M E - A R C H I V E S - F A N C L U B - D I S C O R D - S H O P - C U S T O M S - T R A N S F E R S - N U R S E R Y -

- R U L E S -

- By participating you are agreeing that you have read our rules
- Do NOT remove the fake sign unless the mariyeet is claimed by a myo slot
- A cover is not needed but if you want to do all entries under it that's fine
- Entries may have unlimited edits, however if you wish to do no edits that's fine too!
- Custom lines are permitted as long as they keep to the core aspects of a mariyeet
- Offline entries are also accepted but not preferred
- You can use the adult or baby lines, whichever you see fit
- Users can claim an entry as a official mariyeet IF they have a myo and permission from the artist, said artist can ask for currency in return if they wish

If you are chosen a Owner or moderator will Pm you with a offer to be a guest artist for the species, if you accept you agree to the terms of a guest artist and can reap the rewards of the position. After your trial is up you may be offered a full time position and its rewards

- Guest Artist -
As a guest artist you are expected to make at least 4 official Mariyeets and conclude each competition with a winner, at the end of your 2 week trial you will be offered with a permanent position as a artist and/or nursery artist. By accepting these terms you receive the following rewards:

- You may keep 1 of your entries if you wish or receive 1 myo redeemable at the end of your trial to give away/sell
- Become a guest artist for the species

-Artist (Nursery or otherwise) -
As an artist you are either promoted from the guest artist position or immediately chosen from exemplary entry quality. As an artist you are expected to make at least 5 official mariyeets per month, if you are unable to do so please PM a staff member so that you may still get your rewards. You are expected to judge competitions within a two week period if you are unable to do so or require assistance please let a staff member help you. If you wish to have this position and do all requirements given you are eligible for the following rewards:

- You will receive 1 myo slot each month that you may use or give/sell
- Receive a quantity of currency for the mariyeet shop
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me