Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Oliver Wants To Play! by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Oliver Wants To Play!

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 am

I've had this idea to draw one of my bestest friend's OC someday and it turns out, today was that day! ^-^ This is Swirlshine's most adorable and friendly boy, Oliver! I love seeing Swirl's art for him and I think I'm getting a good gripe on his personality. And I loveeeee it! He's such a pup full of happiness and love! ^w^

Swirl, you're such an amazing, beautiful, intelligent, creative, hilarious, talented friend, I'm SO blessed to have met you. <3 I hope I did your sweet pup justice! He was SO MUCH FUN to drawwww! I love his patterns and colors and everythinggg!

Also, WHOA, I actually drew an animal?!!!?!?!?! Like, whoa. Seriously. I haven't drawn a dog in foreverrrrr. *squints at my drawing* Yup, the anatomy is all over but shhhushhhhh, I'm just happy I actually drew something other than a human. XD

This was drawn with a mouse, timer is sadly accurate, and please do not steal Swirl's character or my art of him! And only Swirl can repost this. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oliver Wants To Play!

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:58 am

*Screams forever in happiness*
LOSTTTTTTTT
THIS IS JUST TOO SWEET OF YOUUUUUU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU! Ahhh, he looks absolutely adorable! I adore the pose and expression, and the colors are perfect!

Seriously, I appreciate this so muchhh! And you even tried drawing an animal just for meeee? You seriously rock. c;

I'm so blessed to have met YOU! Ahhh, you really know how to put an instant smile on my face, hehe!
Thank you againnnnn! You absolutely did him justice! <33333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oliver Wants To Play!

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Swirlshine wrote:*Screams forever in happiness*
LOSTTTTTTTT
THIS IS JUST TOO SWEET OF YOUUUUUU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU! Ahhh, he looks absolutely adorable! I adore the pose and expression, and the colors are perfect!

Seriously, I appreciate this so muchhh! And you even tried drawing an animal just for meeee? You seriously rock. c;

I'm so blessed to have met YOU! Ahhh, you really know how to put an instant smile on my face, hehe!
Thank you againnnnn! You absolutely did him justice! <33333

AHHHH, I'M SOOOO GLAD YOU LIKE ITTTTT!!! <333
Seriously, this comment put a smile on my faceeeeeeeeee!! <33
AHHH, THANK YOU AND YOU ARE WELCOME AND AND YOU ARE EPIC!! ^.^

Last bumped by Lostfairy on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:09 pm.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me