username; Sunnypaper
howl name; Rose
howl gender; Female
edits;
[s] hair edits
[c] unnatural markings, tail feather edits
[uc] ear edits

(Timer is off)
I actually enjoyed making this one the most so I procrastinated the least with it. Came up with the idea after thinking that adding a scar on its eye would be nice, then went for some punk theme with the hair before finally settling with this current one. I made a whole backstory for them while making them too haha.. so they have the most character imo out of the others... I'd say I improved the most on this one but its design's pretty simple so... I also realised carnivorous had similar designs after I finished this one and I want to say that I had no idea their designs were similar and I had no intentions of copying them! I just came up with the scar idea on a whim and added the cross to her shoulder because it fit there... But yea, I like her the most.
Sorry for my inactivity! Due to unforeseen circumstances I have been unable to play CS or participate in the threads I've been active in (mostly working in user-made adoptable threads). Things will be resolved soon and I'll get back on the website!
Thank you!
Sunnypaper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Howl MYO #3 - Rose

Postby raven [烏] » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:29 am

approved! i love the markings!