Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Any tips? by sinpai

Artist sinpai [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 54 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Any tips?

Postby sinpai » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:14 am

Hello I am a non-digital drawer that want's to be a digital drawer/artist

I would love any tips that are thrown at me, I have read the guide to a certain extent but I am more curious about;
      What should I use to draw online? Like should I invest in anything to draw with or just keep trying my best with my mouse?
      Tell me some things that helped you when you began learning how to draw digitally

I would love to learn as much as I can! I am used to drawing Humans and turtles (I don't know why I specialize in turtles they are just easy I guess haha) and I have drawn a couple of pokemon (Xerneas & vulpix to be exact) along with drawing characters for my brother to 3D model that took after more robotic/monster effects and silly doodles but of course all on paper.

Also please excuse the drawing, I was playing around for the first minute and a half then just drew this quickly with my finger aha I don't know what it is
sinpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Any tips?

Postby hotel?trivago. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:22 am

Hey! Walmart has this great 30$ tablet that works for starters, it's what I started with! The link is here. You could probably find it on amazon too!

The drawing program that I use works amazing too, is sketchbook! It's free to use, and has an animation feature if your into that.

One thing that helped me personally is criticizing my own art constructively, learning what works and what doesn't, one thing I wish I knew though, is that it's a big change to get used to, and you might switch up your style a lot. But overall, it's worth it!
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅
╔═══════════╗
◐ danny • she/her ◑ woo◑
Hey <3 I love playing instruments and singing ! I play 6 instruments and still learning more! I'm a Christian who loves worship and her youth group ! I'm often on playstation with my friends or on here. I play field hockey and run indoor and outdoor track ! I'm always down to make new friends because I love people <3
i was hotel trivagol
signature made by the golden god
━━━━━━━━━━━━
100 tokens UFA
hotel?trivago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Any tips?

Postby sinpai » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:04 pm

thank you hotel c: I'll definitely look into it!! I am definitely interested in the app so thank you so so much :D I will definitely consider all of this

╔═════════════════════╗
any pronouns ☆ UTC-4 ★ otter hoarder
full time medical assistant that enjoys
anime and gaming (PC, xbox, switch)
i have two dogs that i raise with my bf
named ghost and odin, both husky mixes.
have a lovely day. trade me your otters
frtrade threadcs for frg
╚═════════════════════╝

sinpai

My pets
My items