Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Christian for Princess Yona by Chloe Grace

Based on Click to view
Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Christian for Princess Yona

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:41 pm

Oh gosh, this one was funnnnnn!!!!!!! XD I love drawing collared shirts. <3 Thank you for requesting art, Princess!

I drew this with a tablet and the timer is correct. This is NOT my character, Princess Yona owns him. Please don't steal my artwork.
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christian for Princess Yona

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:13 pm

OOOH, he looks like a cool character! XD
Ahhhh, can I just say that I really love how you and Lost BOTH draw clothes?! It just looks... idk, natural? If that's the right word? Idk, just something about the way you two do that really catches my eye, XDD!

Awesome work once againnn - I'm gonna be keeping up with these sketches of yours (which I hope you don't mind), hehe! ;)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby princess yona. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:07 pm

thank you so so much for drawing my boy, I hope you don't mind me putting the art on my toyhouse <33
princess yona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:28 am

Swirlshine wrote:OOOH, he looks like a cool character! XD
Ahhhh, can I just say that I really love how you and Lost BOTH draw clothes?! It just looks... idk, natural? If that's the right word? Idk, just something about the way you two do that really catches my eye, XDD!

Awesome work once againnn - I'm gonna be keeping up with these sketches of yours (which I hope you don't mind), hehe! ;)

*nods agreeingly* CX Yeah, I think so, too. XDDD

OM, really???? Thank youuuuu! *is pleased and blushing* Aww, I didn't know you thought that or noticed the way me and Lost both draw clothes. I don't know, it makes me happy to hear that you pay attention and notice details in my drawings. <333333 *hugs tightly*

Ahhh, thank you! Woah, you are too sweet!!! Of course, I wouldn't mind you keeping up with my art. You have no idea how every one of your comments makes my day. Even if you just see my art, that makes me happy! ;3

princess yona. wrote:thank you so so much for drawing my boy, I hope you don't mind me putting the art on my toyhouse <33

You are so welcome! <3 Thank you for letting me draw him!!!! CX Oh, no, I don't mind that at all. I know you'll give me proper credit and all that jazz. XD
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me