Time spent 20 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

🛴wheelie🛴

Postby Lies With Needs » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:28 am

hello yes, i am shaking
name wheelie
gender female
element fire
whats on their plate? emotionally she’s having a hard time moving from the place she’s been since she was born and making new friends.. she’s also having a hard time grasping the fact that she sold all of her scooters and cameras just to help buy the apartment. plus like the apartment sucks anyways so she’s really questioning if it was worth selling what she loves most. but yknow like food wise, she just had some pretty good meatloaf so.. that’s cool.
personality she’s a fiery and odd one, she loves to weird people out with what she does. but she’s also a huge snuggly bear if you’re in a relationship with her ((which is rare, honestly)). she’ll constantly protest things with her friends over the weekend or just straight up cover herself in fake blood and just chill outside of a mall so scare people. though being covered in fake blood is when she feels most at peace, she feels like she’s being noticed for who she is and not who people think the is. because it’s her decision to be creepy, not for people to think of her as someone completely different than who is really is. also maybe because she mega hates communicating directly so she just goes out of her way to be weird so someone else will talk to her first.

I wanted her to be happy but I didn’t know what she’d be smiling at then i realized the most logical thing was a scooter! uwu
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me