Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Granny Baekhyun Makes an Appearance!!! by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Granny Baekhyun Makes an Appearance!!!

Postby Chloe Grace » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:22 am

Yes, I called Baekhyun a granny. Don't ask. XD

Me and my sister, Lostfairy, call Baekhyun a granny when he has glasses on. *shrugs goofily* We started that nickname for him when we were hyper and it stuck.
XD

And then we saw Kai with glasses, and we're like, "IT'S GRANDPA KAI."

We have this running joke that Granny Baekhyun and Grandpa Kai play BINGO together. And Kai always wins, but Baekhyun thinks Grandpa cheated, so Granny is upset.

Also, this is my second time using a pen and tablet for drawing. (This first time was a longgg time ago and I drew a cupcake and it was horrible.) This drawing is a doodle so I know it's not perfect. The timer isn't correct and please don't steal. C:

(Note: we are not shipping Kai and Baekhyun together and I do not think Baekhyun looks like a girl.)

Anyway! I hope you enjoy this randomness! CX
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Granny Baekhyun Makes an Appearance!!!

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:25 am

OM
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL CHLOE. *Applauds wildly* XDD

Being serious though, can I just say that I adore all the expressions in this?! (I think Baekhyun taking a selfie and him pouting have got to be my favorites - those make me laugh, XDD!) YOUR SKETCHES ARE SO CUTE, AHHH!! I LOVE THEMMM! c;

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Granny Baekhyun Makes an Appearance!!!

Postby Chloe Grace » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:32 am

Swirlshine wrote:OM
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL CHLOE. *Applauds wildly* XDD

Being serious though, can I just say that I adore all the expressions in this?! (I think Baekhyun taking a selfie and him pouting have got to be my favorites - those make me laugh, XDD!) YOUR SKETCHES ARE SO CUTE, AHHH!! I LOVE THEMMM! c;

OH GOSH YOU'RE MAKIN' ME BLUSH. CX Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, really??? X3 Thankssssss!!!! (OM, yay!!!! I'm so glad I could make you laugh!!! Me and Lost were laughing when I was drawing the selfie one. XDD) AHHH, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU. <33333333
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me