Artist dainty! yikes! [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sevnis

Postby dainty! yikes! » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Sevnis

Sevnis' are fluffy creatures with raptor-like arms with wings attached to them, long back legs with tiger-like paws, a long tail with a patch of fluff at the end of it, long ears, and a deer-sheep looking head.

Sevnis' usually groom themselves often, because they like their fur as soft as chinchillas (I hear they are very soft)! They are also really friendly to other Sevnis', it's very rare for them to be mean.

Okay. So, about those body parts and what they do. The big ears help them hear things that other animals usually can't. It helps them easily identify prey/predators, so that's good. The arms with wings are kinda like boosters for when the run, like if they're tryna be speedy they will push themselves with the wings, though they can't actually fly. The long back legs also help with running, and the tiger paws help with swimming and/or wrestling. The long tail is kinda for balance, like most tails.

Sevnis' can only give birth to one pup each pregnancy. There is no possible way for them to have litters, in order to have more than one pup the mother would need to get pregnant more than once, which is quite rare for them to do. Mothers are usually pregnant for 58 – 67 days.

v more info soon v
-----------/\____/\ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs,
-----------(---W----) ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs
----------=\---A---/= ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ!
-------------)--R--(
------------/---R---\
------------)---I----(
-----------/----O----\
-----------\----R----/
------------\__S__/
----------------))
---------------((
---------------))
---------------U
dainty! yikes!

My pets