Snowy #18 || Winter by SkyWishes21

Based on Click to view
Artist SkyWishes21 [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Snowy #18 || Winter

Postby SkyWishes21 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:32 am

❝What is a snowy orb dragon?❞ wrote:Snowy orb dragons ! These happy creatures are like giant dogs, perfect for families that can afford large open spaces for them. They risk extinction because of invasive species seriously injuring their populations, and the public has been urged to help out with research and to help house these creatures so they don't disappear. Will you join the efforts to protect and care for these fluffy dragons of the snow?

non edited - the colored pupils on the main ref are just to match the colored lineart!

a pretty blue kid <3 wanted to get back into designing so have this beautiful kid!

pseudo FCFS! the first person to post a headshot of this snowy with their favorite toy will then have 24 hours to fill out a form provided by me to keep them. the 24 hours will start after i post the form, not after you post the art!

Owned by Snowlondon!
Last edited by SkyWishes21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowy #18 || Winter

Postby Snowlondon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:23 am

username|| Snowlondon
headshot|| xXx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxHi, I'm Snowlondon!
xxxxxxxxYou can call me Snow. I use
xxxxxxxxshe/her pronouns, and I love
xxxxxxxxwriting, drawing, and baking.
xxxBest Friend x Art Instagram x My Art Shop
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Congrats Snowlondon! You have 24 hours from now to fill out the provided form in order to keep this kid. I won't be counting wordcounts strictly.

Code: Select all
[b]Snowy Name[/b]||
[b]Gender + Pronouns[/b]||
[b]Brief Personality[/b]|| (between 50-100 words)
[b]Why that toy?[/b](min 50 words max 250 words)
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowlondon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:29 am

Snowy Name || Nevada (Meaning Snowy Mountain)
Gender + Pronouns || Female, she/her pronouns.
Brief Personality || As she is so often mockingly called by her siblings, Nevada is "a speshul wittle snowflake." She isn't especially smart, or especially strong. Instead, what makes her "speshul" is her heart. Nevada is full of compassion. She could never abandon anyone - or anything - in need. She does still hold grudges for a while, usually against her siblings. As the middle child, Nevada's always being caught in one of her sibling's wars or pushed around. Nevada can't stand the constant fights, so she often goes to volunteer at the food bank - it helps people out and she doesn't have to listen to her siblings bicker. It's a win-win. She's known as the snow angel at the food bank, for her compassion and for her love of winter and making snow angels.
Why that toy? || Is a snow globe really a toy? It is for Nevada. She's never liked any of the toys that are so popular with her siblings. In the end, it was snow globes that captured her interest - she collects one from every place she goes. Her first ever snow globe was a pretty simple one. White snow falling with a snowman in it. It was how she got it that made it special. She got it by going to one of the most epic winter events in the world: the Winter Carnival in Quebec, Canada.

Memory wrote:Nevada gazed around her with wonder. This was amazing. She had been expecting something cool, but this topped even her most wildest dreams. From maple syrup taffy to snow sculpting competitions, everything was perfect. As she looked around, she spotted something amid the souvenirs. A snow globe. Nevada looked at it closely. It wasn't like she had never seen a snow globe before, but this one seemed special somehow. She picked it up, careful not to break it. "I'll take this one."

Nevada has lots of snow globes now, but that one will always have a special place in her collection.
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Snowlondon wrote:
Brief Personality || As she is so often mockingly called by her siblings, Nevada is "a speshul wittle snowflake." She isn't especially smart, or especially strong. Instead, what makes her "speshul" is her heart. Nevada is full of compassion. She could never abandon anyone - or anything - in need. She does still hold grudges for a while, usually against her siblings. As the middle child, Nevada's always being caught in one of her sibling's wars or pushed around. Nevada can't stand the constant fights, so she often goes to volunteer at the food bank - it helps people out and she doesn't have to listen to her siblings bicker. It's a win-win. She's known as the snow angel at the food bank, for her compassion and for her love of winter and making snow angels.
Why that toy? || Is a snow globe really a toy? It is for Nevada. She's never liked any of the toys that are so popular with her siblings. In the end, it was snow globes that captured her interest - she collects one from every place she goes. Her first ever snow globe was a pretty simple one. White snow falling with a snowman in it. It was how she got it that made it special. She got it by going to one of the most epic winter events in the world: the Winter Carnival in Quebec, Canada.

Memory wrote:Nevada gazed around her with wonder. This was amazing. She had been expecting something cool, but this topped even her most wildest dreams. From maple syrup taffy to snow sculpting competitions, everything was perfect. As she looked around, she spotted something amid the souvenirs. A snow globe. Nevada looked at it closely. It wasn't like she had never seen a snow globe before, but this one seemed special somehow. She picked it up, careful not to break it. "I'll take this one."

Nevada has lots of snow globes now, but that one will always have a special place in her collection.

Congratulations, Nevada is officially yours! Enjoy <3
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowlondon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:16 am

SkyWishes21 wrote:
Snowlondon wrote:

Congratulations, Nevada is officially yours! Enjoy <3

Thank you!
Snowlondon

My pets
My items