Username:
Name:
Up to 500 words OR one art piece (Optional):

s o r r o w s wrote:
      Username: s o r r o w s
      Name: thumper
      Describe this Piluu in one word: hungry
      Up to 500 words:

boop"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Thumper cried as his owner wiped his mouth. He had dream residue on the corners of his frowning mouth. "It's okay kiddo, I know you can't control your hunger. We're working on it, remember? I'm not mad, promise. We'll get it down one day," his owner said to him as they rubbed his head just the way he liked to make his foot go up and down, a thumping sound was caused. His owner was his favorite human ever, they tried their best to understand him and didn't even get mad when he gave them bad dreams on accident. He was constantly hungry, and he even attempted to satisfy himself with human food! Nothing worked sadly, but his owner told him not to worry about it, that it would all be under his control eventually.
      boop"Want some hot chocolate, bud? Maybe afterwards we can read your favorite book together and then go to sleep again." Thumper smiled and nodded, "That sounds w-wonderful!" His human smiled and picked him up, he was gently lowered onto shoulders. He was carried downstairs and to the kitchen, along the way his person happily added an extra bounce to their step to make the little guy giggle. He was placed down on the counter, and he started to climb into the cabinets to find the powder needed. Once he stepped back out onto the counter he asked his human a question that had been on his mind for a long time, "Why do you p-put up with me?"
      boopThe human almost dropped the gallon of milk in their hands as they looked at Thumper with a bewildered face. "Why would you ask that? I don't put up with you at all. I love you Thumper, from the tips of my toes to the tips of the hairs growing out of my head!" The piluu set down the powder and tilted his head to the side. "R-really?" He didn't understand the human, how could they not be annoyed all the time with a monster eating up their good dreams at random times? "Yes, I really mean it! I love you to pieces, and nothing could change my mind. I don't care if sometimes I get a bad dream, because I know you need to eat. I knew what I was getting into, and I regret nothing Thumper! I can proudly say that you are one of the best things that could have happened to me."
      boopThe person smiled at him before placing the gallon of milk down. Thumper was tearing up as the human picked him up and hugged him. "I promise to all the stars and moons that I love you Thumper," they whispered quietly as they held him tight to their chest. The tiny arms around their neck tightened, "P-planets too?" He rose a chuckle from the human and gained a nod. "Yes kiddo, planets too." Thumper smiled, "I love you too."
Last edited by Rulersrule on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
you're beautiful. ♡
Rulersrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Piluu Adopt #18

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:43 am

Username: jurassic,
Name: Void
Describe this Piluu in one word: Hidden
Up to 500 words OR one art piece (Optional): wip

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rulersrule » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:16 am

Bump!
you're beautiful. ♡
Rulersrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Username: Dragonheart48
Name: Nyx
Describe this Piluu in one word: taciturn
Wip
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rulersrule » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Bump!
you're beautiful. ♡
Rulersrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rulersrule » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:37 am

Bump!
you're beautiful. ♡
Rulersrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby risotto » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Username: IlluminatiTheShrimp
Name: Xander
Describe this Piluu in one word:
Broken
Last edited by risotto on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌───────────────────┐
rire | it/its | adult
loveless aro
──────
la squadra

TH | art shop
mista enthusiast
risotto nero irl
└───────────────────┘
risotto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby s o r r o w s » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Username: s o r r o w s
      Name: thumper
      Describe this Piluu in one word: hungry
      Up to 500 words:

boop"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Thumper cried as his owner wiped his mouth. He had dream residue on the corners of his frowning mouth. "It's okay kiddo, I know you can't control your hunger. We're working on it, remember? I'm not mad, promise. We'll get it down one day," his owner said to him as they rubbed his head just the way he liked to make his foot go up and down, a thumping sound was caused. His owner was his favorite human ever, they tried their best to understand him and didn't even get mad when he gave them bad dreams on accident. He was constantly hungry, and he even attempted to satisfy himself with human food! Nothing worked sadly, but his owner told him not to worry about it, that it would all be under his control eventually.
      boop"Want some hot chocolate, bud? Maybe afterwards we can read your favorite book together and then go to sleep again." Thumper smiled and nodded, "That sounds w-wonderful!" His human smiled and picked him up, he was gently lowered onto shoulders. He was carried downstairs and to the kitchen, along the way his person happily added an extra bounce to their step to make the little guy giggle. He was placed down on the counter, and he started to climb into the cabinets to find the powder needed. Once he stepped back out onto the counter he asked his human a question that had been on his mind for a long time, "Why do you p-put up with me?"
      boopThe human almost dropped the gallon of milk in their hands as they looked at Thumper with a bewildered face. "Why would you ask that? I don't put up with you at all. I love you Thumper, from the tips of my toes to the tips of the hairs growing out of my head!" The piluu set down the powder and tilted his head to the side. "R-really?" He didn't understand the human, how could they not be annoyed all the time with a monster eating up their good dreams at random times? "Yes, I really mean it! I love you to pieces, and nothing could change my mind. I don't care if sometimes I get a bad dream, because I know you need to eat. I knew what I was getting into, and I regret nothing Thumper! I can proudly say that you are one of the best things that could have happened to me."
      boopThe person smiled at him before placing the gallon of milk down. Thumper was tearing up as the human picked him up and hugged him. "I promise to all the stars and moons that I love you Thumper," they whispered quietly as they held him tight to their chest. The tiny arms around their neck tightened, "P-planets too?" He rose a chuckle from the human and gained a nod. "Yes kiddo, planets too." Thumper smiled, "I love you too."
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rulersrule » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:49 am

Ends tomorrow!
you're beautiful. ♡