Based on Click to view
Artist bug.gie [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiuii Adopt #287

Postby bug.gie » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:59 am

a little eurasian lynx inspired bab

to win this bab tell me about their history/backstory!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

ends on the 26th of november!
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiuii Adopt #287

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Backing out sorry!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiuii Adopt #287

Postby bug.gie » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:56 pm

bump!
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:31 am

Username: Vampire Adam
Name: Sakai
Prompt:
Sakai was born in the wild to a loving mother and protective, if a bit distant, father. She grew up with a deep appreciation of nature, from the beautiful plant life to the other animals that lived all around her. When she was just a kit, her favorite thing in the world was lying in the warm sun with her eyes closed, listening to the birds sing their songs. That love followed her into adulthood.

However, one day she found herself caught in a snare made by humans. Panic overwhelmed her, and she struggled so desperately to get free that she injured her leg badly.

At first she thought it was terrible when a human found her. She had little experience with humans, but her parents had taught her that they were awful creatures who only wanted to destroy the wilderness - her home.

This human, however, was patient with her. When she was too tired to fight, he gently carried her home to his cabin in the woods and cared for her leg, nursing her back to health. Even when she bit and scratched, he was always kind and understanding.

He made her a bed by the window so she could look outside while she recovered, and she watched every day as he hand fed the deer in the area, and built houses for birds and bats. She saw the way he lovingly tended his garden, and realized that he was nothing like her parents had described.

Slowly, Sakai warmed up to him. He became a comfortable companion. So much so that when her leg was healed and she was set free, she stuck around. He continued to offer her food, and even played with her. Eventually, she decided to live in the cabin with him.

Now they go out on walks together every day, and she "helps" to tend his gardens. (Or rather, she plays in the flowers while he tends.) She's free to wander if she pleases, and looking back, she feels like her old life in the wilderness was missing something. Something just like this.
Last edited by Vampire Adam on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gryphus. » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Username: Griffenmaster
Name: Macaron
Prompt: Macaron was born in a mountain tribe and raised him to be a vicious hunter.
wip

Imagecall me bear :3 !!
I AM elation !!

gryphus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kiuii Adopt #287

Postby bug.gie » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:41 am

savages wrote:
bump!
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kiuii Adopt #287

Postby bug.gie » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:17 am

savages wrote:
bump!
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:44 am

Vampire Adam wrote:Username: Vampire Adam
Name: Sakai
Prompt:
Sakai was born in the wild to a loving mother and protective, if a bit distant, father. She grew up with a deep appreciation of nature, from the beautiful plant life to the other animals that lived all around her. When she was just a kit, her favorite thing in the world was lying in the warm sun with her eyes closed, listening to the birds sing their songs. That love followed her into adulthood.

However, one day she found herself caught in a snare made by humans. Panic overwhelmed her, and she struggled so desperately to get free that she injured her leg badly.

At first she thought it was terrible when a human found her. She had little experience with humans, but her parents had taught her that they were awful creatures who only wanted to destroy the wilderness - her home.

This human, however, was patient with her. When she was too tired to fight, he gently carried her home to his cabin in the woods and cared for her leg, nursing her back to health. Even when she bit and scratched, he was always kind and understanding.

He made her a bed by the window so she could look outside while she recovered, and she watched every day as he hand fed the deer in the area, and built houses for birds and bats. She saw the way he lovingly tended his garden, and realized that he was nothing like her parents had described.

Slowly, Sakai warmed up to him. He became a comfortable companion. So much so that when her leg was healed and she was set free, she stuck around. He continued to offer her food, and even played with her. Eventually, she decided to live in the cabin with him.

Now they go out on walks together every day, and she "helps" to tend his gardens. (Or rather, she plays in the flowers while he tends.) She's free to wander if she pleases, and looking back, she feels like her old life in the wilderness was missing something. Something just like this.

congrats on sakai! i found her backstory enjoyable to read and i love the way sakai and the human form a bond!
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:47 am

Thank you! I love her. <3
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me