Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

get high & die by emblo

Artist emblo [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

get high & die

Postby emblo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:14 pm

today has honesty been the worst day of my life. normally i wouldn't share specifics on here, but i really, really don't care anymore. this site doesn't have much to offer me anymore. nobody bothers to talk to me, so i don't care how this makes me look.

i left home over 6 months ago to travel the states, but i finally decided that it was time to head home. this was the longest i've ever been away from my family. i was so, so happy to be coming home. i felt incredibly guilty for leaving my cats for so long, and i really just needed to see them again. for weeks, i was thinking how great it was going to be when we were finally reunited.

i came home to 2 less cats than i had left with. nobody told me. they died, and nobody included me. i'm pissed at everyone for letting me come home so excited and eager to finally see them after all this time, only to be crushed back into dark depression that led me home in the first place. i don't want to do anything. i'm not happy or grateful to be home, to be able to talk to my family. i don't even want to see their faces. i'm pissed that i can't be as happy as i was when i finally saw my little brother running to me in the airport, because i came home to a family that's no longer whole.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: get high & die

Postby WhiteWater ; » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:48 am

hi. Do you have discord? I would love to talk to you and offer a shoulder. I know what its like to need one and i feel about the same. If youd like to talk i encourage you to pm me or something <3
────────────
bree | female canadian | reptiles | fish | cars
hello there! i'm whitewater, but you can call me white or bree!
i'm simply a weird atlantic canadian who has a fascination with cars,
reptiles, photography, dead things and drawing! feel free to shoot
me a pm if you just simply want to talk,
or if I could help you with anything!
────────────────────
discord: WhiteWater #2061
toyhouse: whitewater
commissions: art shop
art trades: open
────────────
WhiteWater ;

My pets