album by bears with socks by emporio!

Based on Click to view
Artist emporio! [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

album by bears with socks

Postby emporio! » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:09 pm

four songs (not including the outro): [my cat] bluebear, sometimes things aren't ok [but that's alright], sheep, and there were some lions

sometimes things aren't ok [but that's alright]: some tinkling sounds, like windchimes, and the faint strumming of a guitar. this continues for a minute before there's a whispered "aw jeez, I can't do this." the song cuts out.

sheep: mostly whistling. whoever is whistling does not do it very well, as the sound is very off-key, but the beat is nice. there's the sound of running water in the background about thirty seconds in. the whistler stops whistling once it starts and begins humming instead.

[my cat] bluebear: "yesterday, I met a man, but I didn't catch his name. it could've been john or sam or even something like chamberlain. he could've been anyone, like a hunter or a guy who just cuts hair-- or he could've been like me, with a little cat named bluebear." the singer sounds happy. the strumming is from a ukulele this time, not a guitar.

there were some lions: there's no music for almost two minutes this time, just running water. the whistler comes back whistling the tune to the monsters incorporated end credits. it sounds significantly more in tune, if slightly sad. you're not dure how a whistle can sound sad.

outro: the person -- the one with a cat named bluebear --
is back again. they're strumming the guitar again as they speak. "I have socks, with uh. with bears on them. little ones with tiny red hats. it's uh -- it's kind of cute? I like them. sorry this is a mess. I'm a mess, ha. uh. thanks, mom. love you."
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: album by bears with socks

Postby Lies With Needs » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:59 am

I’d totally listen :00