Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

glowing migraine by corrosive_limes

Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

glowing migraine

Postby corrosive_limes » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:14 pm

so um
i was finally inspired enough to make my own undertale characters and ive been wanting a skeleton character in general for a couple months so
i have a few ideas for them already, these are just the first of the bunch from my universe (hesitantly considering the name Undertone?)

Lucky the Clover and W.D. Westminster, though generally just called West

i don't really have much on lucky right now aside from that they're a condensed ball of pure flaming rage who puts on a very cheery very false facade until hey whats that behind you is that a knife wow thats funny haha
west is a scientist/engineer of some sort (not sure if he's the royal scientist yet though). i think he was originally just westminster until some sort of accident where he lost his voice and possibly became w.d. westminster. he's very kind and generous, perhaps even too much so for this own good. it's in his soul to help every living being he can and he hates seeing anyone suffer, much much less causing someone to suffer. however, he will not hesitate to try to stop you if your lv or exp are high enough, though even then he still won't want to fight.
lucky can in some way possess/control west almost like a puppet, though i'm not yet quite sure how or why
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: glowing migraine

Postby Mario » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:44 pm

i thought this was flowey and w.d. gaster xd
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: glowing migraine

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Mario wrote:i thought this was flowey and w.d. gaster xd

lmao honestly i dont blame you. flowey and gaster were pretty big design inspirations for these two so
and the whole killer plant and scientist gone missing
definitely some parallels won't lie
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me