๐™พ๐š๐š-๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›: ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

๐™พ๐š๐š-๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›: ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ

Postby she's-sato » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:54 pm

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

๐™พ๐š๐š-๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›:
๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ

๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข
REQUIREMENTS for Forums
--Name, age, gender, sexuality and breed
--Personality and history
--What job your character has retired from

OPTIONAL
--Reason why dog has retired
--Likes, dislikes, flaws, etc.
--Accessories
--Crush, mate, or family members

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™พ๐š๐š-๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›: LOCUS

Postby she's-sato » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:11 pm

โตโต๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ดโดโด

โ”Žโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”’
parents; --
siblings; --
mate; N/A
offspring; N/A
crush; TBA
โ”–โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”š
name; Locus
age; 3 years
gender; Female
sexuality; Homosexual
previous role; Public Enforc.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

โ”Žโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”’
Locus was called a firecracker back in the police department for a reason. Locus was always over-ambitious and a showoff, often either getting in trouble in her attempts to demonstrate her skills or impress the humans. She always was especially confident and often has trouble reading the room. She is very flirtatious and sarcastic, often not taking many things too seriously, the weight of many situations often hitting her too late. While many enjoy her humor, her stubbornness and ego often can be frustrating for some
โ”–โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”š

โ”Žโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”’
Locus' show-off attitude would unfortunately bite her in the rear when she would be chasing down a felon one day. It started off like any other chase, but when she was shot in the back and attacked by the criminal, she ended up surviving but her hind legs would be paralyzed. She would also suffer from trauma, often becoming startled by loud banging sounds and having nightmares. She would grow to hate her paralyzed state and grew bitter since the incident. While she grew to be more and more accepting of her condition, she is still struggling to accept no longer being on the police force.
โ”–โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”š

โ”Žโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”’
size; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
weight; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
muscle; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐ
eyesight; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐ
hearing; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐ
โ”–โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”š
intellect; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
strength; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
speed; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐ
agility; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐ
endurance; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™พ๐š๐š-๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›: LAMBO

Postby she's-sato » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:27 pm

โตโต๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ดโดโด

parents; --
siblings; --
mate; N/A
offspring; N/A
crush; TBA
name; Lamborghini, or Lambo
age; 5 years
gender; Female
sexuality; Bisexual
previous role; Water Rescue
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

It would be difficult to find another dog that was sweeter than Lambo. Lambo was a perfect to be a rescue dog, due to his helpful nature and caring personality. He was always called an "unofficial therapy dog" because he had always brought comfort to the people that he would rescue. He is very submissive and doesn't like confrontation or conflict of any kind, often making him a pushover. He is insecure and often beats himself up over his failures. But when it comes to saving a life, nothing can get in his way.

Lambo has always had a lot of heart, and that's why he was perfect for a water rescue team. His desire to help others and save a life was almost unbeatable. But as he got older, he began developing premature deafness in his right ear and is beginning to develop deafness in his other ear as well. As a result, he had to be let off the team and was retired from his water rescue duties.

size; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐ
weight; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
muscle; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐ
eyesight; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
hearing; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
intellect; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐ
strength; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
speed; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ
agility; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐ
endurance; โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐ
Last edited by she's-sato on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yeet

Postby she's-sato » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:28 pm

-
Last edited by she's-sato on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haha sike

Postby she's-sato » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:29 pm

-
Last edited by she's-sato on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gunner || Public Enforcement

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:33 pm

- Gunner
- Belgian Malinois
- Public Enforement
- eight years old
- cismale
- bisexual
- retired due to a muscle injury to his left hind leg
- (pos) stern, protective, caring, courageous
- (neg) guarded, hard, negative, grumpy
- when Gunner was a puppy, he was abandoned in a box on the side of the road in a storm, a man who would later be his partner found him and brought him to the police station and took care of him when he was off shift and soon Gunner started to train to be an elite police dog. The more and more he went on missions, he became known as a legend around the academy and the station as there are stories about how he takes down the toughest of criminals. But one day, when he was chasing and latched onto a criminal, the guy stabbed and slashed at the dog, managing to cut into his leg, but due to the adrenaline coursing through the older dog, he didn't feel it until he was told to release and his partner started to panic and soon he went unconscious. When he woke up, he was unable to properly walk on his hind leg and was soon forced to retire, but before he was sent here he was presented with awards and medals for his service and bravery.
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ผก ๏ผต ๏ผค ๏ผต ๏ผข ๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ

Postby สŸแดœแด„ษชแดแดœs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Please do NOT copy my forum
โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†

๏ผก ๏ผต ๏ผค ๏ผต ๏ผข ๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ
(ah-d-ouh-bon)
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

[ แด€ษขษชสŸษชแด›ส ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ
    [ ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด‡แด… ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ
    [ ๊œฑแด›แด€แดษชษดแด€ ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ
    [ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡ษดษขแด›สœ ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ
    [ ษชษดแด›แด‡สŸสŸแด‡แด„แด› ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ
    [ สœแด‡แด€แด› แด›แดสŸแด‡ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡ ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ
    [ แด„แดสŸแด… แด›แดสŸแด‡ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡ ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ˜Š โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•โ•โ•โ•—

i. audubon ii. aud iii. โ™‚ iv. four years old v. february sixth vi. aquarius vii. pb american doberman
viii. public enforc. x. hetero-romantic xi. prefers females xii. citrus aroma
xiii. deep vocals xiv. twenty-eight inches xv. one hundred pounds
xvi. short black and tan xvii. caramel orbs xviii. very fit build xix. docked tail xx. silver prong collar
xxi. obeservant, loyal, hardworking xxii. reserved xxiii. muted, independent, v. antisocial
xxiv. malibu sleep -col3trane

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    audubon served in the law enforcement department as the public enforcement team's attack dog. he worked alongside his trusty master lucas nickles
    for his whole life, from training to being out in the field. despite his young age, he was immediately presented to several traumatic things that a normal
    dog wouldn't be able to think of or imagine. with such mental stimulation, he became a stone cold male and a distant one in fact. he began to learn that
    trust was something that was to be earned and gained through hard work and dedication. he was let off the force due to a certain event that still haunts
    him to this day. the day where he was unable to save his master. the sight of him collapsing upon the floor, riddened with blood caused him to snap.
    ever since that day he was different. nothing remained the same. he was unworkable, no one but lucas was able to control him and now he was gone.
    they deemed him useless and gave him away to a young girl in need of a dog. sure she is still learning to grow on him, but she still isn't and wont be the
    same man that aud admired day in and out. now he is stuck in rehabilitation.. which is a challenge for the trainers as for he is still untrainable to this day.
    to many he may seem cold and "mysterious" but that is only due to his distant personality. he observes from afar instead of being apart of the group.
    though once befriended, he is forever their ally.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ˜Š โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†
BLock โ–ฎ โ–ฏ Image size is: 480 x 294
Last edited by สŸแดœแด„ษชแดแดœs on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
สŸแดœแด„ษชแดแดœs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aurora - retired search & rescue

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:41 pm

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ[ โœฟ ]โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
aurora was the perfect search and rescue dog. she loved helping people, feeling nothing but joy
when she got to reunite people with their families. she was always a very bubbly, friendly canine,
one who loved making new friends and just being around others, enjoying their presence. her thick
fur made it easier for her to go out in colder temperatures, and she thrived at finding people (children,
backpackers, campers) that got lost in the woods/mountains during the winter months.

aurora was not just a working dog; she had a family to go home to as well. her partner, a male human
named bryan, took her home each evening, where she lived with his wife stacey & their daughter, 3 year
old lucy. aurora adored little lucy, being there since the human pup was born, & was always seen playing
with the little one; giving her rides on her back, playing with her toys, etc. aurora was even considered
lucy's babysitter when her parents were around but busy; thats how much they trusted their dog. but
tragedy struck last winter; aurora had fallen asleep by the fireplace, and lucy crawled out of the house
through her dog door. by the time aurora noticed she was gone, she went berserk alerting her humans, &
then disappeared into the forest behind their home; a snowstorm was hitting hard, but she forced her way
through it. she found the child, frozen in the snow already dead, but she curled herself around her anyway.
bryan & other first responders didnt find them until the next day; aurora was barely alive, refusing to leave
lucy's side. she blamed herself ever since, and refused to go back to work, deeming herself a failure.
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
name aurora
n.n. aura
age 5 years
gender female
sexuality pansexual
breed rough collie
rank/role search & rescue
height 20 inch
weight 41 lbs
fur long & soft
coloration/skin tan, white, black
body compact & petite
eyes soft blue
scent vanilla
likes warmth of a fire,
company of others, friends
dislikes being a failure,
being put down, snow/cold
fears snowstorms
quirks paws at her ears when
uncomfortable; says they're cold,
like she has snow stuck inside.
other ---

crush open
mate stellan, half-brother
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Last edited by broken* on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stellan - retired water rescue

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:43 pm

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ[ โ˜… ]โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
stellan had always been a very determined dog; something that would end up being his downfall.
he didnt like failure, and didnt like taking no for an answer. he wanted to feel helpful while also
being a success; thats why he thrived at his job. he was known as one of the strongest water rescue
dogs his state had; his sense of smell was so good, he could detect a cadaver that was underwater.
while he could do rescues for people that were drowning, he excelled at finding human remains
that had been thrown to decompose in a body of water; lake, pond, ocean, river, etc. he loves the
attention he got for finding a body, & he loved being able to bring closure to a human family that
had lost a loved one this tragic way.

the reason stellan had to be retired was about six months ago, he went to do a routine dive in a
natural spring where he had detected a corpse. the only problem was, the spring ended up being
deeper than he thought initially, and he ran out of air before getting to the bottom. his handler
dove in and saved him, but the damage had already been done. his brain had been cut off from its
oxygen supply for just a bit too long, and had permanent damage. he no longer can walk in a straight
line, his body always leaning/veering to the right, similar to an elderly person whose had a stroke.
he is also no longer as strong as he once was, unable to hold up another's added weight on top of his own.
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
name stellan
n.n. stell
age 7 years
gender male
sexuality bisexual
breed smooth collie
rank/role water rescue
height 25 inch
weight 63 lbs
fur short
coloration black, white, tan
body long & lean
eyes dark brown
scent salt water
likes shallow water,
feeling useful
dislikes sitting around,
doing nothing
fears drowning
quirks body always
leans to the right
other ---

crush open
mate aurora, half-sister
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Last edited by broken* on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™พ๐š๐š-๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›: ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚๐š‚๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:01 am

Name : Riley

Breed : Belgian Sheepdog

Previous role on the force : Public Enforcement dog

Personality : Riley was always overconfident and reckless, stubborn and a bit bossy. She didn't understand the meaning of 'no', and often chooses to turn a deaf ear to any commands, so when she took off after the heavily armed criminal, while her partner shouted for her to stop, she didn't. It resulted in her getting shot in the front left leg...And retired. She nearly made a full recovery, physically, as she can still walk on the leg. Though for not long, if she goes more than an hour of walking on it, the pain starts to return. While her leg healed, her mind was still broken, she became extremely fearful of just about everything. Humans especially. Her confidence dropped way down, she left like nothing but an unsuccessful mutt as all her dreams of being a police dog died, and there was no one else left to blame but herself.

Pups : Nope.

Crush : Nope.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me