The Dio's Library

"The Dio's Library" by Svetigris

Dressup entry

The Dio's Library

Postby Svetigris » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:25 am

As Sveta went confused, Giorno analised the "Dio" that Sveta attacked and found out it was a shadow copy
- Hey Sveta, i think it was a trick
Giorno said, then Sveta responded
- Da Gospodi! (Russian word for: Dang it!) I thought for a second he was real... my curiosity sometimes can harm me
Giorno found the Dio's Library and said Sveta to investigate it
- Okay, sure i will do it. You can call me if something attacked you if you want me to go alone.
But Giorno responded with this
- I will go with you. There's a minor chance of us getting caught.
And then they both explored the library. Sveta didn't knew Dio had so many books. She thought he would read them all, and then she suddenly found out the skulls of those who tried to face Dio. So many of them. They served as candle holders, which made Sveta shudder.
- Oh my god... if i don't make it out alive i would look like this...
Then she noticed few books were fake. She pushed one of the skulls to find out and she opened a secret door, or a hallway
She called Giorno
- Giorno! look i found something!
They entered the room, and found a human skull opened, but in the part of the brain was a prediction
Sveta was horrored of what she saw in the human skull, Giorno did the same.
As soon as they entered the hallway, voices could be heard. They were familliar. It's Jotaro and Jolyne calling for Giorno and her.
They said to get into the turtle, but they knew the prediction, so they refused to get into the turtle.
Jotaro muttered a "Yare Yare Daze" and they went on fighting the next enemy...
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me