Based on Click to view
Artist ThatPinkThing [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nikki and Momo's Kiddos

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:46 pm

transparent + accessories
Here's Maisey, too, from their first batch!
Maisey, female: the rowdiest of the kits. Follows in her father's footsteps of adventuring, and puts up with when her mother wants to dress her up. Nikki always gives her the freedom to choose her image, but Maisey also wants to please her mother. Out of her siblings, she gets along best with Sonny, who can match her energy and keep running with her adventures without getting tired of things too quick.

Cypress, male: the loner of the kits. Feels like he was born into the limelight and asked to be 'perfect' from day one. The other kits don't feel the same as him, and his parents don't know quite why he feels this way, but they respect his need to be by himself. Max Oliver does his best to remind his son how much he's loved, and Cypress is definitely more open with his father than his mother. In later years, he is a bit estranged from his family.

Sonny, non-binary: most easy-going of the kits. Gets along well with almost everyone. They have no favorite sibling, and they spend equal time with everyone in their family. They're sensitive to the needs and emotions of others, and knows just what to say to help them feel better. In addition to Stella, Sonny's the one who continues to reach out to Cypress when he's distant.

Caroline, female: fussiest of the kits. VERY much like her mother in that she hates to get dirty, and hates to get her fur wet. She's very proud of her image, and cares greatly what others think of her. She wants to live up to her parents' success. Caroline gets along best with Stella.

Stella, female: quietest of the kits. Isn't concerned with her own fate, and often puts others far before herself. Her siblings all agree that they're her protectors, and any of the other four would fight for their 'youngest' sibling. She's a people-pleaser and takes interest in what others like, and knows little about her own interests. Prone to getting overwhelmed and hiding in stressful situations. Gets along best with Caroline, who makes her feel pretty.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets