Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Random dog/cat hybrid by Error: 707 not found

Artist Error: 707 not found [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Random dog/cat hybrid

Postby Error: 707 not found » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:17 pm

i cant afford a drawing tablet :,)
Image Image Image

@SofteaCrow on Discord and Toyhouse!
Error: 707 not found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Random dog/cat hybrid

Postby taraconnor777 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:03 pm

HI, :) I wanted to ask you if you have looked at other tablets than Wacom?Wacom does tend to be expensive and It breaks easily.I stopped using Wacom when I went on Amazon.com and discovered "Turcom.""Turcom" draw tablets and pens are a lot cheaper than Wacom,they tend to be larger,and they are not as "breakable" as Wacom.--I was surprised, I even dropped the Turcom tablet a couple times, it kept working.You have to put a tiny battery in the pen,but its easy.--I'm very pleased that I switched drawing tablets and got the less expensive Turcom.If you go on the Turcom website, also, they sometimes have sales.If you can gradually save your money,a llttle at a time, you can save up for it.I hope this helps you.I thought it was awkward at first but drawing and painting on a computer is great.

(Before I got a tablet,I got a cheap"touch-pad mouse" to draw with, like Adesso touch-pads ,and I could draw with my fingers.)The touch-pads are usually cheaper too. OK, I'LL stop telling you what to do, heh heh.==sorry for being bossy.I hope this helped a little.Have fun! :) ---sincerely, taraconnor777
taraconnor777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me