Torri

"Torri" by Swirlshine

Dressup entry

Torri

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:13 am

Woah, okay, so I did NOT know this would turn out so well on a fox! I just decided to mess around with items on it until I realized that wig actually FIT in a way, and then I just kept going, XD! I'm rather pleased with how this looks, even if it IS pretty simple! Hehe ☺️

I just got this fox from the Pound today, and I adore her already! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Torri

Postby JK341 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Wow great job on this one! I had no idea that hair looked so good on a fox, might have to try that some time! xD
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:07 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:Wow great job on this one! I had no idea that hair looked so good on a fox, might have to try that some time! xD

Aw, thanks so much!
And oh yeah, you should! It's amazing how some items can work on certain pets you wouldn't expect, XD!

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:24 am

OOOOO, Swirl! This is epic!! I love this SOOO much! The hair, the little earring type things (NICE USE OF BRACELETS!), and just everything! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:44 am

Lostfairy wrote:OOOOO, Swirl! This is epic!! I love this SOOO much! The hair, the little earring type things (NICE USE OF BRACELETS!), and just everything! <3

Awwww, thank you so much Lost! <3 (and YAY, thanks XD! I always seem to mess around with those bracelets on ears for some reason... XDD)

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:45 am

Swirlshine wrote:
Lostfairy wrote:OOOOO, Swirl! This is epic!! I love this SOOO much! The hair, the little earring type things (NICE USE OF BRACELETS!), and just everything! <3

Awwww, thank you so much Lost! <3 (and YAY, thanks XD! I always seem to mess around with those bracelets on ears for some reason... XDD)

You're welcomeee! <3 (Om, really? So do I, actually! XD That's funny that we both do!!)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me